Retorro88's Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

Retorro88's Staff Application

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because  I have experience in handling situations to help people, and I know how to solve a majority of things that people may have trouble with on the server. I am in depth with the community and if anyone needs help with anything, if I am available I will help them with whatever they might need, I have some experience with the commands, I am a fast learner so whatever I do not know I can learn, I think if I am accepted into the staff team I think that i could help the community more and spread more positivity or at least try my best to, if I am accepted into the staff team I would start as trial moderator so I wouldn’t be able to do much but I will make due with what I am given and help as many as I can, I can be a little stupid at some times so Bare with me, I have seen a lot of rules get broken right in front of me but I haven’t been able to do things about for example a mass koser would start killing everyone in sight and when I would kill him he would just suicide and start all over again, or another example robbing a new player , it could make their experience on life rp very miserable because they would be stuck with nothing besides a white t-shirt and some pants walking around confused, I would mainly be moderating life rp since I haven’t gotten into the chernarus (because they're dead) but I’ll try my best to moderate the both of them, I am reliable and trustworthy I would say I am atleast, If I got a report of someone owning too many properties or mass robbing I won’t hesitate to ban them unlike some other people, and if they have a good reasoning or they say it was a accident I would ask for evidence or tell a higher up administrator on how I would handle the situation, I am pretty chill most of the time, I am good at communicating but I do stutter here and there, I have a good understanding on bans considering I have gotten banned in the past for numerous reasons but I like to think of those as lessons, I will never abuse my powers or think I’m higher than other people with this role, and like fr fr i would be the best staff in history i know some of the HA dislike me or hate me a lot (nexx,THX) but that's only cause i act autistic but i really don't act like that all the time only when i'm not taking anything serious but truly i am a better person than that, i used to be really active but recently i've had trouble with my mental health and moved houses into a different state so i haven't been able to play as much, but i finally got settled into my new place and got my mental health in check so i'll be able to be more active, but yea I think that’s all I needed to say I hope, thank you for your time

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years and a couple months

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2023 4:19 am
Share: