Nakaya's staff appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Nakaya's staff application

Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Western Europe UTC+1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been around for quite a bit. Going back and forth with groups, behaviour and choices. I don't have that much influence but I do feel like I can prove myself to become a trustworthy staff member ready to help those who need it. I really enjoy helping Nylex and the team do their recordings recently, and I feel like I can do more if I can become a part of the team.

I am aware with the reputation that my group holds, but I don't think that should stand in the way of me becoming something that I wish to be. I do my best to know the good side and the bad side in terms of morals and laws. And if I'm not too sure I'll give questions to those with better knowledge. If there is something wrong with me as of now, I am willing to fix that in order to get a higher chance of gaining a good reputation among the playerbase of Chernarus, and the rest of the community. I'm willing to do an interview with Nylex, or any other staff members if they prefer to do so.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on the server for around 3 to 5 months.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Avali64/

Thank you for reading my staff application, I hope that I'll be accepted into the team and be able to become a great asset to the community!

If you got any feedback, please do tell me. I'm willing to take note on anything.

Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2019 11:11 am
Nexx reacted
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

+rep

Lit, althrough you should probably work on being a bit more chill if someone offends you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2019 11:38 am
Nakaya reacted
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

Sure thing, that won't be too much of a problem

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2019 11:51 am
Share: