Mr. T’s Staff Application

Trevor
(@trevor)

Username on Discord:

Trevor#3736 now _._trevor_._

Link to Steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370521302/

Tell us about yourself:

Mr. T is my name and I am a motivational player that loves to be part in online communities. I started in RPs around 2.5 years ago and have been staff as well as a high rank in those systems. I am dedicated, reliable and have excellent communication skills. Why? Well I learn the do and don’ts, the ins and outs and even print them on paper for a quick access when I’m in a high case or in a conversation. I believe in fairness and making sure all players have a great experience while playing online. I do will and love teaching or supporting the community under my guidance.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

As a former and current staff in others servers I know what to expect, As a cultured man I know that dedication is essentail. I have previous experience moderating Unturned, Roblox and Discord servers, including serving as an officer on the Roblox USAF server and as an PMMP on the CAF server. I understand the importance of helping those who need it. In real life I work and there I appraised the value of a schedule and time management. So my key points are: dedication, management, work ethic, experience and fast learning ability.

Region:

Europe

Recording software:

I use Medal for recording.

Hours available for server moderation:

I can spend a minimum of 12 hours per week moderating servers.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers?

(roughly): I started playing life RP about 3 months ago and have already made my own group and own multiple properties as within the limit per catagory. I have already purchased a reserved slot to show my commitment to the community and my willingness to progress in my knowledge.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?

I joined at the same time that I joined the server on April 6th.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?

Yes.

Name and size of the server(s) you previously moderated:

I moderate Roblox USAF server as an officer and CAF server as MP PM. Both servers had a significant player base, with the Roblox USAF server having approximately 500 players and the CAF server having around 200 players. I even got as far as to become the Provost Marchall of the Military Police, now I lead the whole MP.

Note: My last one I was told I needed to get a bit more well know.

So from that day on I put my hardest effort into socializing and helping players. My results? Maklo is my neighbor I gave him 5k as a gift now he owns the largest weed empire in the game, TGC is now my weapon dealer, Weon Floki is my favorite bussiness man and I think I overall made a great impression onto people in the server as wel as the Discord.

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2023 7:18 pm
Topic Tags
rob
 rob
(@rob-2)
Eminent Member

never heard of ya 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2023 8:42 pm
Share: