Artemis37 Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Artemis37 Staff App

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Britain GMT+0

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good member to the staff team because I have taken the time to get to know people in the server and try to take the time to listen to as many people as I can. I am quite active within the urp server. I give respect to players who deserve it as for the ones who don't have an intent to rp it lacks for them, with this I try to remain not to have a bias opinion towards players. I have been banned from the server before but for silly reasons that doesn't really matter to this day, I have a bit of good knowledge on the commands unturned has, while I know a bit more about the mods on the server and potentially how to fix them if players are having trouble with them. I try to help any new players or old players, with those coming back to the server I am happy to help when ever I'm able to do so, with this I do try to help as best as I can when seeing new players looking for help on how to get started on the server, I help every now and again in the support channel as best as I can with what I know. When helping new players I'm happy to listen to any troubles they have in the server which I have done in the past and always offering a listening ear for anything they might have to say. The community is one of the things that can be great on the urp server and discord where as it can have its downsides to toxic players but that's just there intake on what they portray into the server As I said the community is just something else coming from pd training where lots of laughs are shared How long have you been playing on to new players and old players talking about there day. I have tried to increase my activity on the support channel in the nylex discord. as these are some reasons why i think i would be good for a staff position i want to talk about some things i want to do when in a good position to do so. With the permission run events small ones but just fun events to keep the players happy and add some more excitement to the server these events would consist of games, or my all time favorite convoy as you would know the loot is in the back up for grabs but first must kill the driver. I would just like to add the small things that could have a positive impact on how people see the server.

Extra Notes:

-I'm quite an active player in the nylex urp server                                        -I have seen every role though out this server from being a mafia kid wanting to be the big next drug cartel to fbi one of Pds highest positions.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): About to years, With 2352 Hours on Unturned

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2022 8:45 pm
74JY reacted
Topic Tags
Smurkcy
(@scp-2521)
Eminent Member

Bruh your not fit at all 
#1 don't see you in the discord helping or in game 
#2 there are so many videos of you being corrupt
#3 your not active enough overall
#4 your a horrible person 

Posted : 22/12/2022 1:32 am
Artemis37
(@artemis37)

@scp-2521 if you have a problem message me no need to cry in a staff app, just grow a pair

Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2022 12:26 pm
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

hello artemis. Its me skech we might have had some ups and downs but personally i belive you would make a fine staff member. Keep ur head up man -Skech Gudmore

Posted : 22/12/2022 12:57 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2022 11:16 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+REP artemis is a nice guy, he's also very active and trusting. Would make a great staff 👍

Posted : 08/01/2023 10:23 pm
Fintan
(@fintan)
Trusted Member

Give this man admin

Posted : 04/02/2023 10:52 pm
splitcape13
(@splitcape13)

pretty cool guy 

Posted : 04/02/2023 11:54 pm
74JY
 74JY