[Whitelist] Not sur...

Notifications
Clear all

[Whitelist] Not sure about this issue

Page 2 / 2
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm finally going to join in on this. I don't understand why everybody is attacking Opti, I was the one who did everything. He tried to talk me out of raiding the base, but I did it anyways. I also blew up all of the vehicles. I didn't break any rules but I do realize this will probably hurt my reputation. There is no reason for everyone to attack Opti for my actions, and it's quite bullshit. If anything Opti was just a witness caught in the crossfire. After Tim and his friend held up Opti, I saw this and decided to defend him. The only thing he did was broke character to try and understand Tim came straight back to the bodies after he died.

Let me put you in a roleplaying scenario. Lets say that a group of two dies but has beds nearby. They respawn and have a new life and don't remember anything from the last 10 minutes. Why does it make sense that a person just happens to see a dead body and start looting it with no emotion whatsoever? 

Tim had no reaction and tried to act as if him pulling items off of a dead body was perfectly fine.

This whole scenario is just bullshit, and would have been avoided if some people would just accept defeat and roleplay correctly. 

-Logan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:15 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

It appears that you are both fail rping in this situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:01 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

May you please clarify on how me and Opti were failRPing? If I was I would like to know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:03 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Please read the posts. I was referring to the reporter and the person being reported.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:03 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I suggest you do that as well.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 4:06 pm
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

Like I said earlier, along with Pimpcane and gson, we should just drop the whole ordeal. Both parties have done wrong and both parties can learn from what happened. I can understand why they felt like it was a robbery and I believe the shooting of the NCR members were justified, then again I don't think they should've blown up our helicopters. That being said since BOTH parties have screwed up and this has blown up into a much more bigger thing than it should have been we should just both drop it and move on with our lives in game and out and learn from what has happened to better the community as a whole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:15 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Personal beef between me and Timothy and co. has been settled down. We came to somewhat an agreement and talked things out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:56 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

sooooooo.... we gucci here?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 10:16 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: