Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

The steam profiles of the players whom I'm reporting:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elmomick

and

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158607267/

The Report:

First things first, I read Opti's "Not sure about this issue" but I can clarify many things, first, It was not a fail RP as I did not walk back to where I had died straight away, it took me around 5-10 minutes to pass where it happened and grab stuff they left behind from my and Mark's corpses, and since they killed me right outside of my base it's kind of hard to not pass by where the whole thing happened, second, Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark from the I.N.N in which we absolutely were not robbing anyone, we simply said "put your hands up and keep your gun away, thank you.", we then proceeded to ask Opti to as of Logan's whereabouts who then appeared from behind a tree and first instantly shot down Mark and then me, and THIRD which is the main issue for me, destroying 3 of my 5 gyro-copters for absolutely no reason at all, because they felt like it they said in discord to one of my friend's who joined them to talk to them, in which he can also confirm that Logan said he was "coming for me". It's all pretty sad to me because the community has been so peaceful and joyful until Logan / Opti showed up, alas problems have surfaced. I know Opti is kind of "reputable" but that doesn't change the fact he should be more trusted then others on reports because he is using this to his advantage and he knows this, just like the way he manipulates the minds of many of the players in this community, and I will admit so myself I was completely manipulated once by him too which I then realized was a mistake and was never to occur again, on the other hand we have Logan who is pretty known on Russia for KOS'ing and breaking an immense number of rules, and it seems to continue in the white listed server... I have many witnesses and people who can say the same as I am saying, many of the people who aren't even my friends, rather acquaintances I met on the server during these few days, to which I say once again there were no problems on the server until these two showed up. Even Nylex saw how the server was doing today and played and went on a little adventure around the map, we spent a night at Rawr's place and it was really a immersive RP, but I could bet you my life if either Opti or Logan were there, it wouldn't of been the same and there probably would be a lot of Fail RP from their side, like there has been. I also heard of a report on Opti, who was sneaking around the I.N.N station who then planted a trap to which led to the death of a player for no absolute reason, and he can confirm that he died to that trap just a few minutes after witnessing Opti's presence in the area. I deeply would love this to be a clean and fun white listed role playing server, but I just don't see it possible with these two people, unfortunately after respecting Opti as much as I did... this is my honest and humble opinion.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:43 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

From what I've gathered from both reports and heard from Tim is that Opti lied on his report to make his KOS look like it was excused by an out of game action. I support this movement.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:46 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)

Oh and I login now to a raided base, that I know for sure it was Logan due to the fact that I left the server when It was just me and Logan online, then since my game updated I could not log back in, and when I was checking if the server was updated, logan was the only player online. Not that really care about being raided, I am totally fine with it, but what is sad is to find that 2 more of my vehicles (That were not parked right next to the base so nothing to do with the "raid") have been blown up for "fun reasons".

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:50 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

First off, lemme clear some things up. I´m pretty sure you guys know im on Opti´s side due to us beeing friends, but theres some stuff what u doing wrong here. I was in the discord aswell and your "friend" had a big discussion with us and in my opinion, if you say smth and cry about a legit report, better tell your friend not to tell you info, especially when hes not 1. in the server and 2. pretty much failRPs FOR YOU by leaking any information. Of course it wasnt good that Opti said hes getting robbed, but he simply answered a question which was "Whats going on?" and beside that, Logan was in listening reach. Evin you knowing Logan is nearby and asking Opti about his friend is fail RP because you couldnt even know about that, unless your friend "leaked" you that information.Your quote:"they said in discord to one of my friend's who joined them to talk to them, in which he can also confirm that Logan said he was "coming for me".". So just walking up to Opti and asking "Wheres your mate" is failRP, so you pretty much dont have anything to brag about. Secondly, Telling someone to put his hands up is already a act of robbery because it makes them unable to defend themselfes, what gives any alliant of Opti the right to shoot you to defend him.

" it took me around 5-10 minutes to pass where it happened and grab stuff they left behind from my and Mark's corpses,and since they killed me right outside of my base it's kind of hard to not pass by where the whole thing happened".
I know there is no "new life rule" there but heres some RP 101 for you: If you die to ANY incident, its NORMAL for any RPer not to go there right of the bat. Saying its right next to your base means why the fk would you go there again?

About Logan:

I don´t trust Logan either, i know of his past and that he has a shit reputation, given he was a KOS known player on russia, but if you don´t have a idea that he started to change for a while now and tries to get on a better way, don´t talk about him. No reason for YOU to open old wounds and shittalk someone like this, youre prolly no angel either and even saying stuff like that shows what kind of person you are. He knows he did shit in the past, everyone knows it. If you judge ppl by their past, im sorry for you but he tries to be better, he got a second chance.

" I have many witnesses and people who can say the same as I am saying, many of the people who aren't even my friends"
Witnesses about what? That Logan was a known KOSer? Im sorry, but everyone knew it. No need to overexagurate.

"we spent a night at Rawr's place and it was really a immersive RP, but I could bet you my life if either Opti or Logan were there, it wouldn't of been the same and there probably would be a lot of Fail RP from their side, like there has been."
You know these guys for ONE DAY on this server, and you already accuse people of stuff you don´t even know, but i like ur shittalking, shows your age and maturity.

" I also heard of a report on Opti, who was sneaking around the I.N.N station who then planted a trap to which led to the death of a player for no absolute reason, and he can confirm that he died to that trap just a few minutes after witnessing Opti's presence in the area."
So who was it? What kind of trap? He died a FEW MINUTES after Optis presence in the area? Im sorry if u mean the radio tower, alot of ppl been there today, it could have been anyone. Correct me if i think about the wrong place.

"I deeply would love this to be a clean and fun white listed role playing server, but I just don't see it possible with these two people, unfortunately after respecting Opti as much as I did... this is my honest and humble opinion."
You don´t seem to have respected Opti alot as you say above, all that shittalk. Honestly.

You brag about failRP, but how did u know Opti was there in the first place? Why did you tell him hands up? How did u know Logan was nearby? Why even was your friend spoiling for you. I know this all went to a clusterfuck, both sides did mistakes, but posting your post like you did, just shows complete disrespect and dishonesty, saying way A happened and then 2 sentences later you make B out of it.

SIncerly, Fisher Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:16 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

As a member of the NCR I believe both parties should just drop this and learn from their mistakes to make them better roleplayers and help improve the community as a whole. As the NCR party has mentioned, we did not rob Opti, he was near our base and we had spotted them a little prior (which is how we knew his friend was there ) which mean that Powlow ( who was in discord with Opti ) did not tell us they were there. We spotted them near our base which is how we knew that they were there and Opti had a friend. Plus we did not rob them we asked them to put their guns away and hands up in defense for us, I can understand why Opti's friend shot us and why they would think it was a robbery so i have no problem with that it was just one big misunderstanding. And the reason for them to put their hands up was for our own safety, considering they were just outside our base. Now our member came back for his stuff which i do not think is apporopiate and a new life rule should be implemented in the server. Once again I think this is just one big misunderstanding and that both parties should drop it and learn from what happened to better the role play experience for all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:47 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
 2. pretty much failRPs FOR YOU by leaking any information. 

Actually even using discord technically already is RP failing

I don´t trust Logan either, i know of his past and that he has a shit reputation, given he was a KOS known player on russia, but if you don´t have a idea that he started to change for a while now and tries to get on a better way, don´t talk about him. No reason for YOU to open old wounds and shittalk someone like this, youre prolly no angel either and even saying stuff like that shows what kind of person you are. He knows he did shit in the past, everyone knows it. If you judge ppl by their past, im sorry for you but he tries to be better, he got a second chance.

He has gotten many chances, this makes it the third time I trust him into my groups and he ends up doing the same over and over again.

"we spent a night at Rawr's place and it was really a immersive RP, but I could bet you my life if either Opti or Logan were there, it wouldn't of been the same and there probably would be a lot of Fail RP from their side, like there has been."
You know these guys for ONE DAY on this server, and you already accuse people of stuff you don´t even know, but i like ur shittalking, shows your age and maturity.

Can you even read? They commuted various fail RP's while on the server, you have maybe been on the server once or twice and had no interaction with the community whatsoever other than being OPTI. lmao.

"I deeply would love this to be a clean and fun white listed role playing server, but I just don't see it possible with these two people, unfortunately after respecting Opti as much as I did... this is my honest and humble opinion."
You don´t seem to have respected Opti alot as you say above, all that shittalk. Honestly.

You honestly don't know what "shit talking" really is and it's something Opti's group likes to do quite a lot if you ask me.

You brag about failRP, but how did u know Opti was there in the first place? 

Maybe because I was sitting behind a tree watching them walking around my base then suddenly pulling a hells fury and blowing up one of my heli's before my very eyes, so I decided to confront them and when I did I asked Opti where the second guy was because I clearly saw him.

Why even was your friend spoiling for you. 

My friend only told me what was going in the discord after the whole situation had concluded and I had logged off the server.

but posting your post like you did, just shows complete disrespect and dishonesty

Could say the same for yourself and for Opti.

Bro, fisher you gotta keep out when you weren't part of any of this, I have never met you on the server nor have I spoken to you in it so you can't say shit about me, you really aren't making any sense whatsoever...

Sincerly, Timothy Carmo.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 7:23 am
Fisher
(@fisher)
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

First you threatened us with that you were recording this, so where is that? 

Second, if you look at my reputation it should still be neutral so reports of me setting up someone and killing me are bull shit. The only time I was in the dark at the INN was the time Duncan Kay went there, there were earlier reports of either them being cannibals or a friend of theirs, so when Duncan kay was brought there by someone, me, Logan and Rawr decided to follow them and keep an eye out for him, since duncan already said to us before that he isn't the greatest at surviving nor handling guns.

Third, when the fuck did I manipulate players before? That's bullshit at it's finest

Fourth, i have yet to be rolling around alone, I've always been with someone, if it's for Havoc, Nylex, Logan or Fisher, I haven't been in RP situations alone. And couldn't have done that much, since I was just accepted recently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:06 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

If someone would tell me to put my hands up and put the guns away, I would, if needed kill him too.. Its a hostile move. Also gyrocopters ruin the experience like look at it. Have you ever seen someone build a fucking helicopter from scratch in a post apocalyptic situation? Have you seen people Have 5 of them?? No. I think that people with solid harcore engineers should be able to build them, its not rp.

Other than that, don't wanna get involved in a topic I didn't witness. I would say, and Im sure i speak for everyone here, that there really needs to be more rules and guidelines, People still think Airdrops/NW airfield is a kos zone, they still think bases are kos zones(r they?) they want to know if you can use discord to discuss stuff, if you can talk about rp not currently going on etc. Please clarify Nylex. Also, kind of funny how people that have loads of raiding gear,huge bases and vehicles are the one getting talked about here, Never seen someone living a simple life, in an actual barricaded house living off of basic supplies, carrying real life loot, not laser miniguns.. also, how do you answer loopholes in rp? For eg: "Hey how are you gliding with that umbrella?" "How can you carry all that inside that small backpack?"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:45 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Pimpcane

" I also heard of a report on Opti, who was sneaking around the I.N.N station who then planted a trap to which led to the death of a player for no absolute reason, and he can confirm that he died to that trap just a few minutes after witnessing Opti's presence in the area."
So who was it? What kind of trap? He died a FEW MINUTES after Optis presence in the area? Im sorry if u mean the radio tower, alot of ppl been there today, it could have been anyone. Correct me if i think about the wrong place.

You brag about failRP, but how did u know Opti was there in the first place? Why did you tell him hands up? How did u know Logan was nearby? Why even was your friend spoiling for you. I know this all went to a clusterfuck, both sides did mistakes, but posting your post like you did, just shows complete disrespect and dishonesty, saying way A happened and then 2 sentences later you make B out of it.

The trap was reported by Mark and I, operators at INN. Some sort of explosive was detonated there, possibly an IED, killing Northstar member Chris. 

Logan and Opti are known to be working together, and when one is around doing something potentially dangerous you'd better bet the other is nearby.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:59 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: gsop

Posted by: Pimpcane

The trap was reported by Mark and I, operators at INN. Some sort of explosive was detonated there, possibly an IED, killing Northstar member Chris. 

Logan and Opti are known to be working together, and when one is around doing something potentially dangerous you'd better bet the other is nearby.

Since when? I have only rolled around with him twice for about half an hours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 12:16 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Opti

First you threatened us with that you were recording this, so where is that? 

Second, if you look at my reputation it should still be neutral so reports of me setting up someone and killing me are bull shit. The only time I was in the dark at the INN was the time Duncan Kay went there, there were earlier reports of either them being cannibals or a friend of theirs, so when Duncan kay was brought there by someone, me, Logan and Rawr decided to follow them and keep an eye out for him, since duncan already said to us before that he isn't the greatest at surviving nor handling guns.

Third, when the fuck did I manipulate players before? That's bullshit at it's finest

Fourth, i have yet to be rolling around alone, I've always been with someone, if it's for Havoc, Nylex, Logan or Fisher, I haven't been in RP situations alone. And couldn't have done that much, since I was just accepted recently.

Spare me the lies Opti, you know the shit you've done, you know you manipulate innocent kids everyday you take advantage of their underage for your in-game benefits which is ridiculous. Explain to me how since the moment you've joined so much shit has started happening, more pointing to Logan's entrance to the server too. How has there been so much more complaints now then there were before? How come you join and instantly get a report on me? Why are you complaining about me and other aren't? Even Nylex roleplayed a bunch with me yesterday. From the minute I've joined the server I have done everything by the rules and always will, it's funny because you definitely have a personal grudge on me and have to break RP just to try and fuck me over and get me banned for no reason at all, It's really pathetic Opti. You are 24 yet you act like you are 12, I am sorry but really just grow up and take your personal vendettas elsewhere because it's breaking the immersion not just for me but for many.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 12:16 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: MrRawr

If someone would tell me to put my hands up and put the guns away, I would, if needed kill him too.. Its a hostile move. Also gyrocopters ruin the experience like look at it. Have you ever seen someone build a fucking helicopter from scratch in a post apocalyptic situation? Have you seen people Have 5 of them?? No. I think that people with solid harcore engineers should be able to build them, its not rp.

Other than that, don't wanna get involved in a topic I didn't witness. I would say, and Im sure i speak for everyone here, that there really needs to be more rules and guidelines, People still think Airdrops/NW airfield is a kos zone, they still think bases are kos zones(r they?) they want to know if you can use discord to discuss stuff, if you can talk about rp not currently going on etc. Please clarify Nylex. Also, kind of funny how people that have loads of raiding gear,huge bases and vehicles are the one getting talked about here, Never seen someone living a simple life, in an actual barricaded house living off of basic supplies, carrying real life loot, not laser miniguns.. also, how do you answer loopholes in rp? For eg: "Hey how are you gliding with that umbrella?" "How can you carry all that inside that small backpack?"

And you think I didn't RP to get all the stuff I had? Many of it I got from trading with others. I have been gathering people into the NCR in the most RP way possible even when interacting with you, you know I am always in character. Also yeah I guess I can agree about the 5 gyros but no need to go rampaging on them? Like just simply tell me, that's not really RP immersive and you should remove a couple...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 12:20 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Dont know whats happening with you guys, I have a very interesting rp experience, a very unique story is being baked. Stop the fucking drama.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 1:46 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

I think you are a "little" bit exagurating here. All new minutes you send a literal new ragepost with new shit you come up. Its enough already, you act reaaaally mature right here, just raging, flaming and insult people not eeven in a gameway, this starts beeing personal right here. You says he tries to fuck u over pretty much 24/7, then tell me what ur doin here? Influencing kids? I mean if u mean me, im a bit older then even Opti. Your friend buried the waraxe long ago, they have nothing to say to each other anymore, but YOU keep hammering with shit, insults and false accusations, just because you both had one bump into each other that went into the forums. If you would have read Optis original post, you would see that his "report" and in your words "tries to get you banned", is actually a question if it was failRP or not. Nothing more. Stop beeing controlled by your emotions and get fking over it like your friend did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 1:54 pm
Page 1 / 6
Share: