Notifications
Clear all

[Whitelist] Not sure about this issue

Page 1 / 2
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Me and Logan were hanging around the NCR's place, contemplating raiding it, but it came out in a quick no. After which we noticed that there were a buttload of gyrocopters and vehicles. So we were discussing about this how long it would take for the ping to rise if they keep going like this. Without my approval, Logan decided it was time to blow it up, it would make sense, he didn't leave in a proper way.

Thing is, noone was in the area, the only person who could've known anything about this was PowLow who is part of the NCR and who was present in our discord but not in game, he could even hear us contemplate this. After a few minutes we decide to leave and go somewhere else, I leave 10 seconds before Logan so I am quite ahead. I heard a few voices coming towards me, so I turned a bit to the right, covering Logan by trees.

Not a second goes past or these guys start to tell me to put up my hands, I comply. Then they tell me where my group or friend went. First off how are they in an RP sense able to know this, that I am part of a group with him or even remotely associated with him, for all they know I just met this guy at that compound? I never met these guys before when I was tagging a long with Logan, the only other time I tagged along with Logan was when we met up with Nylex on a few occasions. So there is no way these guys could know that he was in my group, well he was in my in game group, but no set RP group.

So when they tried to rob me after I claimed I wasn't associated with this guy, as in telling me to drop all of my guns, Logan started firing at the guys that were pointing guns at me, Logan in range to overhear this so should be able to react on this. One mistake on my part is that I accidentally said that I am getting robbed when someone on discord asked me what was going on even though Logan was in range to overhear this situation so that shouldn't be a problem. That's one habit that I am working on to get out of my system.

So yeah, when they decided to rob me, Logan decided to take action and defend me, before they even knew it, one guy got dropped, and shortly after a failed flank attempt the second guy got dropped. So as usual, you go over and see what they had on em, so we did that. 10 seconds after that I decide to walk back to corpse number one, and in the corner of my eye I spot a naked guy, standing in the pile of loot, picking up stuff. Once I confronted him about this issue he was pretending to be oblivious about the issue I had with this.

I did not want want to demand the guy over and over again to not pick anything up or be shot, that will result in me having a lot of kills on my name and getting a bad rep.

In the screenshots I am going to provide, John agreed that this should be considered fail RP. So that's why I created this post.

PS:: Also the NCR claims to be the good guy, yet they rob someone without even knowing it was him that did it or not. Another reason I got for the suspicion is that me and logan were the only ones on the server... HMM How the fuck do you know that in an RP sense..

The Steam ID's if necessary.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MeowRailroad
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fleikez

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 3:20 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

Well, I don't have much to say about what happened, but Nelson is making it this week so that now Gyros can only be crafted on Hawaii.

Cheers to no more airheli lag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:23 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

PPS:: Also another concern is how they got there right in time after we blew up one of their copters, thing was that one of their members/friends was inside my discord, just hanging out, probably listening to what we were discussing and telling each other. And I am afraid that he relayed this information to the other folks. That should also be considered FailRP in my honest opinion

This is the guy that was present in the discord: 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393615315

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 3:27 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

https://gyazo.com/521b900d60047e0370c527066ac15781 this would help now,

secondly, I think people shouldnt be able to craft makeshift vehicles, unless theres a rule where you can blow them up or something, lets be honest, they look ugly af. Also, ive already seen a taxi with ugly looking plates on it covering the wheels, do you see that irl?No....

Opti, he asked for your friend as they may have been spying on you, and saw 2 guys... Generally when somebody sees one alone, they usually ask wheres the other person.

Also I agree on the screenshot, Nylex, you should make it a rule and clarify things about what would happen if ur character dies. (Maybe like a 5 day-no play rule) If someone catches a player that died, from rp events or players and is still seen playing on server they can send screenshot and send it to you. The player xyz would be banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'd consider that FailRP yes, telling you to put your hands up immediately after spotting you just brings back flashbacks from the public servers. And running back to where you died minutes later? that's unrealistic also. It's up to the player what they wana do after they die, if they wana start a new character or keep the one they have, either is fine. But running back to get revenge on the people that killed you is not only breaking immersion completely, it's ruining the experience for the player that killed you too.

That being said, the players you linked I was actually roleplaying with earlier and they are very good RPers! I had lots of positive experiences with them, so I don't think I'm gonna give out any sort of bans, but I can keep my eye open for more reports on them 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:49 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

To Clarify on the robbing part, it was not a robbery. Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons and asked him where his friend was, since we saw them together just a few minutes prior. Also Powlow did not notify us of the raid, from what I know he just told us Logan wanted us dead a while prior to the time of this even taking place. So when we confronted them we did not "rob" them as stated by Opti but merely asked them to put their guns down and hands up, considering they were by our base and we did not know them, it was merely a safety precaution. Also Logan was in our group a few days prior to this event, then he left. We were wondering what happened to him when we started hearing reports that he was hanging around Opti, this is how we knew it was probably Logan, and as Opti mentioned we did not say "where is logan", we said "where is your friend". On the coming back to the body part after death, I agree with you on that and personally think the New Life rule should be implemented but you shouldn't lose all of your relations just the people that killed you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:32 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

Please read my above post because he has twisted some stuff and as you mentioned we are good rp'ers and do not wish to have the NCR name branded as evil people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:33 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

OI BLIN!

Alriht Bobby, your friend who made the other forum post siad you wanted Opti to put away his weapon, you on the other hand say "we came over and told him to drop his weapons" and 2 sentences later, you suddenly say you wanted him to lower his gun, so what is it now? I mean cmon, if u report smhth atleast report the same. In the other post he said you were alerted that Opti is near your base (however you can KNOW that, given there was only you and ur pal aswell as Logan and Opti on), here you say its a raid.

If you both make statemements, state the same, it looks very twisted as you both discribe it here and in the other post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:41 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

For the 1st thing I don't really care what I or Fleikez ( Timothy Carmo ) said because however you interpret it i meant it as drop your weapon and put your hands up. For the second thing can you quote or retype what your trying to say cause I dont understand.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 7:23 am
Fisher
(@fisher)
First of this is said by Tim:
"since they killed me right outside of my base it's kind of hard to not pass by where the whole thing happened, second, Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark"
 Then You type this:
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons"

First you say its near your base right? NEAR. So you come over.

You say in your report at 6:32:
"we came over and told him to drop his weapons"

On the other hand Tim says in his report at 5:43:
"we simply said "put your hands up and keep your gun away, thank you.","

Notice a difference? Well i do. Saying "Hands up and drop your weapons" Is a phrase for a robbery. Simply saying "Safety your weapon please" would have been enough. Same for the time, you both tell 2 different stories here, but that doesnt end here!

Tim says at 5:43 in his report:
"we then proceeded to ask Opti to as of Logan's whereabouts"

You Bobby say at 6:32 in your report:
"we did not say "where is logan", we said "where is your friend"

Ehm what? Can you decide whats the truth now?

Tim says in his report at 5:43:
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons"- A typical robbery sentence.

BUT on the other hand he says this in the SAME report:
"Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark"

So in his logic, saying "Drop your weapons" and getting killed by a mate is KOS? Im sorry, not how it works. Choose your words more wiser. You even say in this post prior:

For the 1st thing I don't really care what I or Fleikez ( Timothy Carmo ) said because however you interpret it i meant it as drop your weapon and put your hands up. For the second thing can you quote or retype what your trying to say cause I dont understand.

One post earlier you said this tho: "we did not "rob" them as stated by Opti but merely asked them to put their guns down and hands up"  

"Drop your weapon and put your hands up" There it is again, a robbery sentence, no matter how you twist it. Makes sense?

So you saying "Drop your weapon and put your hands up" is clearly and undoubtly a call for a robbery. While Tim tries to "frame" " Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark".

So whats the truth now, both of you. Can you guys make up your mind? BOTH of your posts and reports say completely different things, completely random aswell, to different times. It just speaks against each other all the time.

Here another thing i just saw!

Thats what you say at your post 6:32
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons and asked him where his friend was, since we saw them together just a few minutes prior."

TIM on the other side says in a post at 7:23:
"Maybe because I was sitting behind a tree watching them walking around my base then suddenly pulling a hells fury and blowing up one of my heli's before my very eyes, so I decided to confront them and when I did I asked Opti where the second guy was because I clearly saw him."

I hope you can understand, that there are differences in both your reports like DAY and NIGHT. Seen that you are willing to forget and drop the problems and for everyone it was just a accident, i won´t rant more on your very confusing and opposite statements. Let´s hope it doesn´t happen something like this again.

Sincerly, Fisher Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin

P.S: This is for Timothy as answer to the post in the threat: Reporting Fail RP (Whitelist)

"Can you even read? They commuted various fail RP's while on the server"
Oh really? They got accepted 2 days ago and you seem to be the only one who has a porblem with them "various" times.

" they said in discord to one of my friend's who joined them to talk to them, in which he can also confirm that Logan said he was "coming for me"

But in a later report you say:
"My friend only told me what was going in the discord after the whole situation had concluded and I had logged off the server."

Oh i forgot!
"Bro, fisher you gotta keep out when you weren't part of any of this"

~Bro~i was in discord, discussing it with your friend that was there when he told you that logan was getting ur ass now.

Btw you should some fucking respect on a person thats twice your age and not be disrespectful with "Can you even read" or even calling me "Bro". I layed YOUR words out for you, exactly what YOU said. Stop pretending to be a big thing behind your screen. I don´t want you to "sir" me or some shit, but put some fking respect on my name. BobbyJ was able to keep his cool without any ainsults, so you can fking do that aswell.

So given that im tired of writing, BobbyJ wanting to drop it as a misunderstanding and Opti prolly not giving a damn anymore bout this, i´d say we handle it as accident that happened sadly. Let´s live on and just play.

Sincerly, with my last fking words, Fisher Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 8:42 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

First of this is said by Tim:
"since they killed me right outside of my base it's kind of hard to not pass by where the whole thing happened, second, Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark"
 Then You type this:
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons"

First you say its near your base right? NEAR. So you come over.

You say in your report at 6:32:
"we came over and told him to drop his weapons"

On the other hand Tim says in his report at 5:43:
"we simply said "put your hands up and keep your gun away, thank you.","

Notice a difference? Well i do. Saying "Hands up and drop your weapons" Is a phrase for a robbery. Simply saying "Safety your weapon please" would have been enough. Same for the time, you both tell 2 different stories here, but that doesnt end here!

Tim says at 5:43 in his report:
"we then proceeded to ask Opti to as of Logan's whereabouts"

You Bobby say at 6:32 in your report:
"we did not say "where is logan", we said "where is your friend"

Ehm what? Can you decide whats the truth now?

Tim says in his report at 5:43:
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons"- A typical robbery sentence.

BUT on the other hand he says this in the SAME report:
"Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark"

So in his logic, saying "Drop your weapons" and getting killed by a mate is KOS? Im sorry, not how it works. Choose your words more wiser. You even say in this post prior:

One post earlier you said this tho: "we did not "rob" them as stated by Opti but merely asked them to put their guns down and hands up"  

"Drop your weapon and put your hands up" There it is again, a robbery sentence, no matter how you twist it. Makes sense?

So you saying "Drop your weapon and put your hands up" is clearly and undoubtly a call for a robbery. While Tim tries to "frame" " Opti and Logan commuted fail RP as to first KOS'ing me and Mark".

So whats the truth now, both of you. Can you guys make up your mind? BOTH of your posts and reports say completely different things, completely random aswell, to different times. It just speaks against each other all the time.

Here another thing i just saw!

Thats what you say at your post 6:32
"Opti and his friend were near our base, so in defense we came over and told him to drop his weapons and asked him where his friend was, since we saw them together just a few minutes prior."

TIM on the other side says in a post at 7:23:
"Maybe because I was sitting behind a tree watching them walking around my base then suddenly pulling a hells fury and blowing up one of my heli's before my very eyes, so I decided to confront them and when I did I asked Opti where the second guy was because I clearly saw him."

I hope you can understand, that there are differences in both your reports like DAY and NIGHT. Seen that you are willing to forget and drop the problems and for everyone it was just a accident, i won´t rant more on your very confusing and opposite statements. Let´s hope it doesn´t happen something like this again.

Sincerly, Fisher Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin

P.S: This is for Timothy as answer to the post in the threat: Reporting Fail RP (Whitelist)

"Can you even read? They commuted various fail RP's while on the server"
Oh really? They got accepted 2 days ago and you seem to be the only one who has a porblem with them "various" times.

" they said in discord to one of my friend's who joined them to talk to them, in which he can also confirm that Logan said he was "coming for me"

But in a later report you say:
"My friend only told me what was going in the discord after the whole situation had concluded and I had logged off the server."

Oh i forgot!
"Bro, fisher you gotta keep out when you weren't part of any of this"

~Bro~i was in discord, discussing it with your friend that was there when he told you that logan was getting ur ass now.

Btw you should some fucking respect on a person thats twice your age and not be disrespectful with "Can you even read" or even calling me "Bro". I layed YOUR words out for you, exactly what YOU said. Stop pretending to be a big thing behind your screen. I don´t want you to "sir" me or some shit, but put some fking respect on my name. BobbyJ was able to keep his cool without any ainsults, so you can fking do that aswell.

So given that im tired of writing, BobbyJ wanting to drop it as a misunderstanding and Opti prolly not giving a damn anymore bout this, i´d say we handle it as accident that happened sadly. Let´s live on and just play.

Sincerly, with my last fking words, Fisher Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin

Stop trying so hard, you are confusing yourself. Consult Mark from the I.N.N. You'll get your answers, you are pretty damn pathetic for a person that I met with such a good standing and now contradicting yourself like this, don't you understand you are being manipulated by Opti like most people around him are? You are blind right now fisher, I advise you seek a messiah. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:07 am
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I honestly don't know about what happened before. All I know is that Capt. MacMillan called me on his radio saying that there were some guys outside his base and they blew up a gyrocopter. He asked me to come over since he was a little worried, and I did. Since from what I had heard the guys seemed to be hostile we told them to drop their guns since we didn't want a fight. I ended up getting shot, and I feel that's fair. While I don't think it was FailRP because my character was acting on ingame knowledge reasonably, I do think it was a little out of character and not the best RP. In my opinion, we should all forgive each other because I feel there was sketchy RP on both sides, but this is OK. Having to actually roleplay is different than what we are used to and we are all getting used to it, so of course there will be one or two sketchy events.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:29 am
gsop reacted
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Opti is a very kind, trustworthy person. He helps me out a lot. He is a really great guy. I have had many good experiences with him. He is a great RPer and never breaks rules. Fleikez/Doctor/MoonMoon id the real problem here. I've had problems with him in the past. One time, he wouldn't leave my shop, so I reported it and he was like "Now you Fed me over! I'm gonna get 4 admins to ban u, and post 6 video clips of you KOSing!" He is the real problem, not Opti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 2:27 pm
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

I don't believe that opti manipulates kids. Also I believe that opti is a fun and honest person, and that he is trustworthy of not lying. I'm not sided with opti, but I feel that the reputation of both parties is going to go downhill, but out of everyone I most likely believe opti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 2:51 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Let's not start taking sides here. One person isn't going to be right because more people say so. Neither party is innocent it seems, so a good look at the facts and first hand accounts is important. I think the server rules need to be a bit more fleshed out to prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future, and this was just a little hiccup at the beginning of the server's life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:02 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: