Clear all

Tpa Kos

JeremiahDunwich
(@jeremiahdunwich)

Obbs

Tpa kosed me

This was on russia.

steam id:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Captainobby77/ and i have screen shots

So i took these screen shots in order from me sending tp to him killing me.

If screen shots dont work check steam profile.

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 10:25 pm
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Hello, I go by the name Obbs on the russia server. First of all the story he is saying is 100% wrong. I did not tpa kos. I raided him and took his gear so he asked for it back, I let him tpa to me while I was at my base and told him to wait in that room. He decides to run out and it looked like he was heading for my loot. (BTW my base is a bunch of separate houses and one main house.) Im not even the one who killed him. If you look at the picture he has uploaded, Wardaddy killed him. However Wardaddy did not know I was giving him gear so he thought he had to defend the base. I did not tp KOS, he doesn't know what that means. Ive been playing on your server for two months now and I have made excellent progress meeting new players, dealing with enemies (RP style) and overall having a good time. I even sometimes waste a whole day playing here because its so fun xD. I am not looking to KOS people, I have many friends on this server including Optis group and much more. If I were looking to KOS I would of been kicked instead of playing for two months. Thank you for your time and sorry this guy had to bug you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:41 pm
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

My teammate simply killed him for base defense, we did not kill him right away when he tpaed, we told him orders that were straight forward in order to protect our base. He did not listen. While he was running we gave him three warnings to stop however he didnt. He is framing me. I know Ive had a report on me in the past but I am very good friends with those people now and we came to an agreement that it wasnt KOS. (Im even playing in their group as we speak) I never would go around treating your server like arena.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:44 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the response clearing things up Obby:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:51 am
Share: