Notifications
Clear all

Reporting Fail RP (Whitelist)

Page 2 / 6
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

I think you are a "little" bit exagurating here. All new minutes you send a literal new ragepost with new shit you come up. Its enough already, you act reaaaally mature right here, just raging, flaming and insult people not eeven in a gameway, this starts beeing personal right here. You says he tries to fuck u over pretty much 24/7, then tell me what ur doin here? Influencing kids? I mean if u mean me, im a bit older then even Opti. Your friend buried the waraxe long ago, they have nothing to say to each other anymore, but YOU keep hammering with shit, insults and false accusations, just because you both had one bump into each other that went into the forums. If you would have read Optis original post, you would see that his "report" and in your words "tries to get you banned", is actually a question if it was failRP or not. Nothing more. Stop beeing controlled by your emotions and get fking over it like your friend did.

I don't know what you consider a "rage" post but I am just answering the comments that are being placed on the topic. And for one thing I didn't mean you but you are also acting like a little teen so pipe down, show your maturity if your such a boss kind of guy like you are saying, and for second it's not the second time he's trying to get me banned with bullshit information, all of this because he does not like me. Stop getting so triggered and also stop posting because every other post you make you are losing your argument and is making you look like a 12 year old having a tantrum... and we both know know you are not a 12 year old...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 2:35 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I haven't seen anyone be able to contest to what you claim and everything you've said so far is speculation, and if Opti manipulated you, I think that's you're own fault isn't it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 2:50 pm
Opti reacted
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm finally going to join in on this. I don't understand why everybody is attacking Opti, I was the one who did everything. He tried to talk me out of raiding the base, but I did it anyways. I also blew up all of the vehicles. I didn't break any rules but I do realize this will probably hurt my reputation. There is no reason for everyone to attack Opti for my actions, and it's quite bullshit. If anything Opti was just a witness caught in the crossfire. After Tim and his friend held up Opti, I saw this and decided to defend him. The only thing he did was broke character to try and understand Tim came straight back to the bodies after he died.

Let me put you in a roleplaying scenario. Lets say that a group of two dies but has beds nearby. They respawn and have a new life and don't remember anything from the last 10 minutes. Why does it make sense that a person just happens to see a dead body and start looting it with no emotion whatsoever? 

Tim had no reaction and tried to act as if him pulling items off of a dead body was perfectly fine.

This whole scenario is just bullshit, and would have been avoided if some people would just accept defeat and roleplay correctly. 

-Logan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:22 pm
Opti reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

Posted by: Pimpcane

I think you are a "little" bit exagurating here. All new minutes you send a literal new ragepost with new shit you come up. Its enough already, you act reaaaally mature right here, just raging, flaming and insult people not eeven in a gameway, this starts beeing personal right here. You says he tries to fuck u over pretty much 24/7, then tell me what ur doin here? Influencing kids? I mean if u mean me, im a bit older then even Opti. Your friend buried the waraxe long ago, they have nothing to say to each other anymore, but YOU keep hammering with shit, insults and false accusations, just because you both had one bump into each other that went into the forums. If you would have read Optis original post, you would see that his "report" and in your words "tries to get you banned", is actually a question if it was failRP or not. Nothing more. Stop beeing controlled by your emotions and get fking over it like your friend did.

I don't know what you consider a "rage" post but I am just answering the comments that are being placed on the topic. And for one thing I didn't mean you but you are also acting like a little teen so pipe down, show your maturity if your such a boss kind of guy like you are saying, and for second it's not the second time he's trying to get me banned with bullshit information, all of this because he does not like me. Stop getting so triggered and also stop posting because every other post you make you are losing your argument and is making you look like a 12 year old having a tantrum... and we both know know you are not a 12 year old...

I guess you need two people to tell you man, that you're raging pretty hard, i'm just gonna help point out a fact, things like "You are acting like a little teen so pipe down" and "Stop getting triggered" tend to sound make you sound like an arse and angry. While Pimpcane was harsh with his words, he was not necessarily wrong, just drop this argument, what logan just posted should also clear it, this argument should be said and done with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:42 pm
Fisher and Opti reacted
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Thank you for stepping up and explaining this better. I think you're in the wrong here, as for a while you joined up with the NCR, and they helped you, and you turned around and betrayed them, but I respect you speaking out about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:44 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I suggest only people involved in this situation reply to this post. It is getting filled with peoples opinion that were not in the game at the time. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:45 pm
PFQ reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: Raven

I suggest only people involved in this situation reply to this post. It is getting filled with peoples opinion that were not in the game at the time. Thank you.

Pimpcane and Logan and Powlow were all in discord when this happened, this together with Timothy and BobbyJ on the other side. The only people in the server were Timothy, BobbyJ, Me and Logan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:49 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

What does being in discord have to do with you being accused of breaking rp server rules?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:51 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Perhaps read both reports and you'll understand why

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:53 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Logan

I'm finally going to join in on this. I don't understand why everybody is attacking Opti, I was the one who did everything. He tried to talk me out of raiding the base, but I did it anyways. I also blew up all of the vehicles. I didn't break any rules but I do realize this will probably hurt my reputation. There is no reason for everyone to attack Opti for my actions, and it's quite bullshit. If anything Opti was just a witness caught in the crossfire. After Tim and his friend held up Opti, I saw this and decided to defend him. The only thing he did was broke character to try and understand Tim came straight back to the bodies after he died.

Let me put you in a roleplaying scenario. Lets say that a group of two dies but has beds nearby. They respawn and have a new life and don't remember anything from the last 10 minutes. Why does it make sense that a person just happens to see a dead body and start looting it with no emotion whatsoever? 

Tim had no reaction and tried to act as if him pulling items off of a dead body was perfectly fine.

This whole scenario is just bullshit, and would have been avoided if some people would just accept defeat and roleplay correctly. 

-Logan

Finally going to join in? you are the biggest rule breaker on the server and should be banned asap lmao. First we didn't hold him up like I've said we asked him to lower his guns and you opened fire, you failed RP by randomly blowing up most of my vehicles too. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 4:33 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

-Logan

Finally going to join in? you are the biggest rule breaker on the server and should be banned asap lmao. First we didn't hold him up like I've said we asked him to lower his guns and you opened fire, you failed RP by randomly blowing up most of my vehicles too. 

Your statement keeps changing, it goes from Put your guns away, to throw your gun on the floor, to throw all your guns on the floor and now you asked me to lower my gun? Im sorry, but if you actually recorded this, I am pretty sure that I only had a gun on my back.

Second off there are no rules yet about raiding, and as for my case why I blew one chopper up after Logan took care of you, because Michael got pissed that the people Michael heard about were supposed to be friendly, actually tried to rob him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:39 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Opti

-Logan

Your statement keeps changing, it goes from Put your guns away, to throw your gun on the floor, to throw all your guns on the floor and now you asked me to lower my gun? Im sorry, but if you actually recorded this, I am pretty sure that I only had a gun on my back.

Second off there are no rules yet about raiding, and as for my case why I blew one chopper up after Logan took care of you, because Michael got pissed that the people Michael heard about were supposed to be friendly, actually tried to rob him.

I suggest you learn to read because I always said that we only told you to keep your firearms down, honestly you keep putting words in my mouth it's unbelievable and secondly I don't care about the raid that's not what I am reporting now is it.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 4:44 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

I'm not gonna respond anymore, instead I am going to be mature about this and drop it, this is not because I don't want to continue. But these reports are no more about the issues at hand, this is making up shit about me being manipulative and abusing children, which is far from the truth. And yes, I see this as a personal attack, because my reputation is the contrary of that. So yeah, this is why I am not going to respond to this anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:46 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Please explain what rules I've broken on the whitelist server and how blowing up your vehicles is FailRP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 7:44 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)

With everything that has been going on recently regarding the recent reports and such involving Opti and Logan, both parties have discussed and we have learned that Opti was not involved with anything that occured ( false reports and other events led us to believe so ) except the first incident and that we would like to drop the report on Opti. Our report on Logan still stands as we still believe he has broken the rules. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused for Opti and all other parties involved ( excluding Logan ).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:52 am
Page 2 / 6
Share: