Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

The Steam profiles of whom I am reporting once again:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elmomick

and

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158607267

The Report:

(Link 1) - My Screenshots (Look through all of the images and if needed also compare to this written report)

(Link 2) - Josef Nilson's Screenshots

(Link 3) - Chris (Staggs)'s Screenshots

Once again the players I have linked above have re-commuted FailRP. The situation starts with the following, Chris (staggs) was radioing with us when he was being chased by zombies to when the transmission went dead, his last known position was at the NW airfield as to which Josef Nilson went to find him (not knowing he's dead ofcourse). He then came across a big loot pile (where chris died) and realised they were Chris's belongings, having the same weapons, clothes, and accessories that we had seen him with and many of the stuff that he claimed he had before.

While Josef was grabbing Chris's gear, Michael "Opti" Ramirez and Logan showed up and started saying "who died here?", "did you kill him?", "you killed your partner, didn't you?" and then proceeded to take stuff from Chris's loot pile without any consent or interaction with Josef (in which a normal RP way would be to say stuff like: "What happened here? Could I take a look at this stuff? Can I take some stuff I am in need of some supplies, been running low because of this god-forsaken apocalypse."), after this they turned to the gyro-copter which was besides Josef with signs reading "Rawr's Army", Opti then said "This chopper is not yours" and right after Opti finished saying this, Logan blew it up with a shotgun (And it was our newly member's helicopter which is part of Rawr's Army (or was since I heard Rawr was disbanding it). Chris happened to later make it to NW once again, but he never went to the place of his death (so not commuting fail RP), chris upon killing a zombie got a gun from it and equipped it and put it on safety and made his way over to rendezvous with Josef and encountering 2 more guests (Opti and Logan), Logan then asked for everyone to keep their guns on safety but unfortunately Josef didn't hear Logan saying this so he didn't have his gun on safety. Logan did not re-phrase or repeat this any other time and since Josef did not have his gun on safety, Logan immediately opened fire, killing Chris (who had their gun on safety) and killing Josef himself.

Logan has been raiding every base so far, and bear in mind his character supposedly is just a mere hunter and had no connection with the outside world, and also keep in mind that he told me this himself when I was recruiting him into the NCR before he back-stabbed and betrayed us, Logan is now saying that I know nothing of his character... but I don't think I would recruit someone I know nothing about into the Faction and considering the fact my character doesn't trust anyone easily that also points to the fact that I would make many questions before letting him in. He raided the NCR outpost and has admitted to it, he raided the News Station and admitted to it (proof of all of this is in the screenshots), and he also has been raiding other camps from what I heard from other players (Jared Miller, who I think wrote something about offline raiding).

Dear Nylex, from my RP experience with you while you were on the server I know this is not how you perceive RP or how you want your server to be, but accepting these people may have been a mistake. I hope you realize that and see that it would be a mistake not to amend this at once, it was only a few people who were quite angry and sad with this situation but many more people are starting to get mad because of them, ever since they joined the flow of the server has been declining...

Regards, Tim.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:07 pm
Bassfromhell reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)

Oh and forgot to mention, all of this is on the Chernarus Whitelisted server.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:15 pm
Opti reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

In short i ask you: What rule did he/they break? Please write the exact rule down. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:25 pm
PowLow
(@powlow)
Active Member Customer

besides this they doing a big fail RP by kidnapping my character evry time they found me and doing fake interrogations by asking bullshit questions that make no sence and if I didn't awnser just one of the questions they would kill me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:27 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes, we did blow up the choppers and raided the bases. We still haven't broken any rules, and your screenshots prove nothing. This has been going on all day and it's gotten to the point where you're making false claims to ruin our reputation. You're whole story of what happened at the airfield is taken completely out of context, and is nowhere near the truth. Seeing how desperate you are to try and get us banned is pretty pathetic and just sad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:28 pm
Opti reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Pimpcane

In short i ask you: What rule did he/they break? Please write the exact rule down. Thanks

Breaking immersion, fail RP'ing, KOS'ing, abusing, griefing and much more it's all shown above... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:28 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Logan

Yes, we did blow up the choppers and raided the bases. We still haven't broken any rules, and your screenshots prove nothing. This has been going on all day and it's gotten to the point where you're making false claims to ruin our reputation. You're whole story of what happened at the airfield is taken completely out of context, and is nowhere near the truth. Seeing how desperate you are to try and get us banned is pretty pathetic and just sad.

Don't prove nothing? Let Nylex awnser to that, and false claims? C'mon give me a break, I don't think anyone would spend their life span wasting time writing fake reports that have so much INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:29 pm
Bassfromhell reacted
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Please tell me how blowing up vehicles and raiding bases is failRP. It doesn't make sense to me how you're accusing me of all of these things, but the only "evidence" you have is me admitting to destroying vehicles. Show me proof of me KOSing and abusing please, because if you can show me proof of that I will leave the server and stop playing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:31 pm
Opti reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Yup I blew up a chopper after the owners robbed "Michael" and his temper is running out when it comes to the NCR so what he did is get his trusty old RPK out and blow up one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:33 pm
Opti reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Opti

Yup I blew up a chopper after the owners robbed "Michael" and his temper is running out when it comes to the NCR so what he did is get his trusty old RPK out and blow up one.

Nobody robbed you...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:35 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I really dont undertstand how you think this is failRP. Raiding/Griefing/robbing isnt against the rules. And so what they blew up "your helicopter" that said rawrs army (which i was in, and i can definitely know you werent in it). So what that they blew up your heli, grow up and stop being a whiney bitch. Thhe world doesnt revolve around you.

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:38 pm
Opti reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

@PowLow: You cant bvrag in here, so stfu. YOu didnt want to solve the problem privately so dont cry here now. You and your group ONLY CRIES about the people around Opti, including him, you beeing the only one havingf problems overall. All you do is postting new bullshit but don´t even wanna solve the problem. You just keep blaming and framing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:38 pm
Opti and Logan reacted
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

You still never answered my question. Show me 100% proof of me KOSing and I will leave the server. All of the people we have encountered have said we are great RPers, the only times we have problems is when we run into your group. We have vouchers, all you have is your pathetic excuse for a group and shitty RPing skills.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:40 pm
Opti and Fisher reacted
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

And you also broke RP earlier today and the whole server was there to see it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:40 pm
Opti reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

PowLow kept on mentioning that this was FailRP while there was RP scene going on, I didn't feel like that was actually following the rule, he didn't ask anyone if it was oke to start talking out of character or nothing, he just started mentioning failRP, so we kept on asking what this "FailRP" is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:49 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: