Notifications
Clear all

Once again more problems

Page 2 / 3
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Cody The Magic Dragon

I really dont undertstand how you think this is failRP. Raiding/Griefing/robbing isnt against the rules. And so what they blew up "your helicopter" that said rawrs army (which i was in, and i can definitely know you werent in it). So what that they blew up your heli, grow up and stop being a whiney bitch. Thhe world doesnt revolve around you.

-Cody Anderson

You aren't part of any of this... and you are being really abusive, please calm down. They have commuted various fail RP's and they didn't destroy just 1 chopper... They have so far destroyed 6 of my vehicles that I have been acquiring with time..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:51 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Opti

PowLow kept on mentioning that this was FailRP while there was RP scene going on, I didn't feel like that was actually following the rule, he didn't ask anyone if it was oke to start talking out of character or nothing, he just started mentioning failRP, so we kept on asking what this "FailRP" is.

You kidnapped him to somewhat 3 times after he would die of dehydration or by your group's hands, that is failRP just roaming around capturing the same guy over and over... wtf...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:52 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Logan

You still never answered my question. Show me 100% proof of me KOSing and I will leave the server. All of the people we have encountered have said we are great RPers, the only times we have problems is when we run into your group. We have vouchers, all you have is your pathetic excuse for a group and shitty RPing skills.

All of the people? namingly you, your group, your friends, your parents maybe too? No NEW people that were already on the server like you guys because all of what you've been doing. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 11:55 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Richard Pink, Stanky, John Adams all started playing today and they enjoy playing with us even after seeing us execute PowLow. You still haven't shown me proof of KOSing :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:05 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Again your insulting. You dont wanna solve any problems, only blame and frame. I ask you politely to stfu already and stop crying, thats all you did for the last 24 hours. Literally all you do is framing, blaming, insulting and trwisting truths, even talkin bout stuff that doesnt concern you. YOu blame Logan of KOSing, show ONE worth prove, or stfu if you cant provide anything. Stop getting personal with people, like here mentioning parents(!) and you actually told me earlier to grow up and dont be a kid. Mirror Mirror, tell me something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:08 am
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

Again your insulting. You dont wanna solve any problems, only blame and frame. I ask you politely to stfu already and stop crying, thats all you did for the last 24 hours. Literally all you do is framing, blaming, insulting and trwisting truths, even talkin bout stuff that doesnt concern you. YOu blame Logan of KOSing, show ONE worth prove, or stfu if you cant provide anything. Stop getting personal with people, like here mentioning parents(!) and you actually told me earlier to grow up and dont be a kid. Mirror Mirror, tell me something.

Ehm if you click on the links posted by Pimpcane you should also scroll down. There are a ton of images, not just one or two. He walked up to Logan and was shot. All you have to do is to scroll down and you will even see a screenshot were Opti says that he does not care about other people's emotions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:13 am
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

Ehm if you click on the links posted by him; Pimpcane you should also scroll down. There are a ton of images, not just one or two. He walked up to Logan and was shot. All you have to do is to scroll down and you will even see a screenshot were Opti says that he does not care about other people's emotions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:13 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

The rule Michael 'Opti" and logan ( forgot his ingame name ) were breaking was killing without reason. This happened at the NW airfield in which Josef and Chris "staggz were meeting up, when they came across Opti and his friend logan. Logan said put your guns on safety and Chris's gun was already on safety and Josef was putting his gun on safety when not a mere 3 seconds after telling them too ( which is not enough time personally ), Logan began firing upon Chris and josef and killing them. We believe that this a rule breaking which caused us to post this report after being tired with all the fed up shit they have been doing to us. The greifing, raiding, and hostage taking on the same character whom they had taken hostage already twice in a row is technically not rulebreaking but our group believes that this should not happen on a whitelisted RP server. The point of the server is too have the community interact with eachother, which keep in mind I have heard Opti has done at least a little such as keeping the INN safe and help searching for the cannibal supposedly residing there, and have a environment where unique encounters occur and not the typical raid and rob shit that we see on the other servers. If Opti and/or Logan are not banned I would at least like to see them stop raiding and griefing as much as they do, because I know it is appart of the game but the levels that they take it, especially on a whitelisted RP server, are too far.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:14 am
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

Just scroll down people. Most of you do not even look at all the images and all the evidence. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:15 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I only care about emotions when I am related to the person or that I am good friends with those folks. Why does that even matter in this situation, that's not about the RP but outside of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:16 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

And the evidence for the KOS is in the screenshots, as eulestein mentioned, are above. I have heard alot of good things especially about Opti and the one time I have discussed with him ingame he did seem like a very good RPlayer and I would love the get to experience that side of him and Logan but so far all I have seen from them is the stuff I have mentioned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:18 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Actually, I informed them of everything. They realize how bullshit this whole situation is, and they know that all you're doing is trying to hurt our rep but all it's done is backfire.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:19 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Again, all the screenshots show is me admitting to blowing up vehicles. Please get legitmate proof before you accuse me of something that never happened.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:21 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

@eulestein: Links? Where did i post anything with links except the discord pics?

@BobbyJ: The problem is BobbyJ (actually met you on the airport, i was on the roof comrade : D ) that stuff gets persoanal from your friend, and instead of just handling it normal, he blames, frames, insults and cries like a fucking little bitch permanentaly, actin like his only goal is getting us all banned with his whiney behaviour. THAT is the problem. Opti for example isnt even raiding at all, still he gets mentioned as raider. I mean, i dont have to mention everything again, you catch my drift i believe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:23 am
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

Pimpcane No. I meant his links, not yours. Scroll down in his image links, there is an entire list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:25 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: