Notifications
Clear all

Once again more problems

Page 3 / 3
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

@eulestein: Links? Where did i post anything with links except the discord pics?

@BobbyJ: The problem is BobbyJ (actually met you on the airport, i was on the roof comrade : D ) that stuff gets persoanal from your friend, and instead of just handling it normal, he blames, frames, insults and cries like a fucking little bitch permanentaly, actin like his only goal is getting us all banned with his whiney behaviour. THAT is the problem. Opti for example isnt even raiding at all, still he gets mentioned as raider. I mean, i dont have to mention everything again, you catch my drift i believe.

Again your insulting. You dont wanna solve any problems, only blame and frame. I ask you politely to stfu already and stop crying, thats all you did for the last 24 hours.

Same, fam.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 12:27 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

@PimpCane We heard that Opti and Logan usually role together and Michael "Opti" was at our base destroying the helicopeter with Logan, we also heard reports that they raided the INN place. And I believe that that problem with the bitching is that Logan and possibly Opti keep destroying our shit and kidnapping our members which I know is not against the rules it just really has pissed us off as a group and has lead to the extra hostilities.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:29 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

I know eulestein, i saw them they actually don´t even prove anything LOL. On the other side, that group is the only group that has SO many problems, almost like NCR tries to bump into Opti and CO. on purpose! All we see for over a day is your bitching, crying and reporting the group without ANY USEABLE PROOF, screens out of context and ingame converstations where you even insutl, again. Im 2 tired for this shit now, im out.

@BobbyJ
You even say yourself we are not breaking rules. YOure just pissed, whats understandable but look what comes out of it when you let Tim write forumposts, if fucks alot of people for nothing, just his emotions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:31 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Pimpcane

I know eulestein, i saw them they actually don´t even prove anything LOL. On the other side, that group is the only group that has SO many problems, almost like NCR tries to bump into Opti and CO. on purpose! All we see for over a day is your bitching, crying and reporting the group without ANY USEABLE PROOF, screens out of context and ingame converstations where you even insutl, again. Im 2 tired for this shit now, im out.

We actually evicted Opti's group as much as possible, I don't think I invited them over for tea at the NCR base where they were found many times. And you must be blind if you say it's not solid proof, yeah please do leave. 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 12:34 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

The rule that I said yall are breaking is the kos rule which involved Opti, Logan, Chris, and Josef. I mentioned this in my above post and the stuff that i said is not against the rules is the raiding NOT the kos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:35 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

The thing is Bobby, I raided the base when nobody was online, and my in game character told nobody. So whatever "reports" you have is bullshit, and failRP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:35 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Logan

The thing is Bobby, I raided the base when nobody was online, and my in game character told nobody. So whatever "reports" you have is bullshit, and failRP.

I don't care about the raid on the NCR base, I couldn't care less like I said. I am not reporting you for raiding, I am reporting you for failRP, griefing, KOS'ing other players... it's other people who care about the raids like the I.N.N boys and Jared, what RP reason did you have to raid them?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 12:40 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Again, please send proof of me KOSing, and failRP. (The only griefing that is bannable is when its at a safezone)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 12:45 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

From what I could tell at that barn area. (where they were interogating powlow) After about 10 or 15 minutes real time (maybe more) of you refusing to answer questions they shot you. At that moment it was RP, I just thought you did something to them and they wanted answers. That is all I could tell from that situation. Everything else, I have no idea. But opti is not a person who kos's, but I cannot vouch for his friends. They were perfectly fine when you guys weren't around. They saved me and pug from starvation multiple times. We had lots of loot at us too. They could've let us die and taken our stuff.  It just doesn't seem like them.

I've said my peace, I don't want anyone to respond to this (unless it is staff asking a question) so yeah. Goodbye I am done with this argument.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 2:09 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)

With everything that has been going on recently regarding the recent reports and such involving Opti and Logan, both parties have discussed and we have learned that Opti was not involved with anything that occured ( false reports and other events led us to believe so ) except the first incident and that we would like to drop the report on Opti. Our report on Logan still stands as we still believe he has broken the rules. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused for Opti and all other parties involved ( excluding Logan ).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:51 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

You aren't part of any of this... and you are being really abusive, please calm down. They have commuted various fail RP's and they didn't destroy just 1 chopper... They have so far destroyed 6 of my vehicles that I have been acquiring with time..

Umm so what if I wasn't there to see what happened. I play on whitelist and have heard enough about you to know your just trying to blame someone for a stupid false reason. And yea I'm friends with Opti and Logan. And what fail rps if I may ask? Do you have any concrete proof cuz I would love to see it.   And they destroyed more than on heli? It's roleplay dude, not everything is gonna be sunny side up for you. And acquiring through time? Are you serious? The server hasn't even been up a whole week. Dude I would advise you to just drop this, youre not gonna win.

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 6:26 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

And what do u mean I'm being really abusive cuz I'm not. I haven't done anything aggressive to anyone on the server.

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 6:39 am
Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

Richard Pink, Stanky, John Adams all started playing today and they enjoy playing with us even after seeing us execute PowLow. You still haven't shown me proof of KOSing :/

He's Right , yesterday me and my friends were playing with theme because we found them in out town so we went to say hi and they were very kind to use they gave us food and water and fuel and saw mostly everything they did :/ So yeah thats my statement 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 9:18 pm
Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

Richard Pink, Stanky, John Adams all started playing today and they enjoy playing with us even after seeing us execute PowLow. You still haven't shown me proof of KOSing :/

He's Right , yesterday me and my friends were playing with theme because we found them in out town so we went to say hi and they were very kind to use they gave us food and water and fuel and saw mostly everything they did :/ So yeah thats my statement 

~John Adams

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 9:18 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: