Reporting Fail RP (...

Notifications
Clear all

Reporting Fail RP (Whitelist)

Page 4 / 6
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

I would also like to point that the user who posted above my last entry has an account which is less than 1 hour old, and I assume it is merely for the purpose of resisting the opinions of others in this discussion. What I am saying is that someone made a fake account to try to side with Logan, but I will not accuse anyone. Just saying. Of course I am referring to @XDGenjiXD, a "New Member"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 1:21 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Steam invite list is full Logan, can't add anyone. No need for it anyway. You must be doing something if this many people are going out of their way to vouch for you being banned, proof or not.

Keeping this on the forums allows for a discussion about it all from both sides. It's clear that the discussion has happened and the result is, well, this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:32 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Nylex please note that the only people that have voted for me to be banned are alll in the same group.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:41 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I feel that they are finding any way to get me banned due to issues we've had in the past. I tried to tell them that I wanted to drop all of this, or at least talk it out, but my request was turned down. It seems as if all they are trying to do is get me banned, instead of hearing my side of the story and talking it out like they did with Opti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:53 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Logan

I feel that they are finding any way to get me banned due to issues we've had in the past. I tried to tell them that I wanted to drop all of this, or at least talk it out, but my request was turned down. It seems as if all they are trying to do is get me banned, instead of hearing my side of the story and talking it out like they did with Opti.

We aren't all from the same group, there are plenty of others who feel the same way.  This is not about the past, and you know you've had your shot at giving your side (for example the report by Opti on Fleikz  of which you commented multiple times adding to the story). The intentions of this post are not simply to ban for personal purposes, but to look out for the best interests of the server and community as a whole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 3:15 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)
Posted by: Staggs

We aren't all from the same group, there are plenty of others who feel the same way.  This is not about the past, and you know you've had your shot at giving your side (for example the report by Opti on Fleikz  of which you commented multiple times adding to the story). The intentions of this post are not simply to ban for personal purposes, but to look out for the best interests of the server and community as a whole.

i mean we literally have proof that your in the same group as bobby and timothy but whatever dude lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 5:04 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Lord Senpai

Posted by: Staggs

i mean we literally have proof that your in the same group as bobby and timothy but whatever dude lmao

He's not referring to the people that have already voted on wanting you banned, he's referring to the people who have had problems with you in the server as a whole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:26 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I do have to agree that these people commenting on this seem all to be either NCR or INN whom are very close to the NCR. I have seen others that do no have any trouble with Logan at this moment.

Also I will not give my vote on this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 10:19 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

and then lordsenpai, aka XDGENJIXD turned out to be Street.  ._.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 12:49 pm
Staggs reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Many independent people also feel the same... not all from the same group and the I.N.N aren't that close to us either.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 3:38 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Lol Tim. The only reason your still fighting and complaining the same argument is because we all know including you, that you have no proof. If you had proof of any of this, you would have already presented it and this would have been solved, so since we know you don't have proof. Drop it.

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 11:08 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Cody The Magic Dragon

Lol Tim. The only reason your still fighting and complaining the same argument is because we all know including you, that you have no proof. If you had proof of any of this, you would have already presented it and this would have been solved, so since we know you don't have proof. Drop it.

-Cody Anderson

What are you even talking about? He admitted to it, and the current RP justification is he's "antisocial"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 12:15 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Cody The Magic Dragon

-Cody Anderson

There is proof of him admitting to it of so many things lol.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 12:27 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Yea, but you have no proof of failrp.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 1:44 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I admitted to raiding the bases and blowing up the vehicles because offline raiding wasn't against the rules at the time.  I don't see why you think that's proper evidence of me KOSing, and FailRPing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 3:57 pm
Page 4 / 6
Share: