Reporting Fail RP (...

Notifications
Clear all

Reporting Fail RP (Whitelist)

Page 3 / 6
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Funny because you still don't have any evidence of me doing any of the things you claim that I did. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 3:25 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

oh boy, this is some juicy stuff.

From experience, every interaction I've had with Opti has been great and fair. In fact, every interaction with everyone here has been good. I don't believe anyone involved in this situation is a bad RPer. 

Would you prefer to just squash this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 10:23 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I think we agreed to drop any accusations against Opti, but Logan needs to understand that his character, a hunter, cannot go around raiding every base he sees, completely destroying every locker, and leaving nothing. This seems like FailRP, but he doesn't quite understand that. I think an explanation would be fitting, not a ban though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 11:11 pm
Nylex reacted
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

I pretty much agree with what gsop says and if he does continue though even after the talking, some for of action should be taken such as making a rule about this for the Whitelisted rp server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 3:32 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: gsop

I think we agreed to drop any accusations against Opti, but Logan needs to understand that his character, a hunter, cannot go around raiding every base he sees, completely destroying every locker, and leaving nothing. This seems like FailRP, but he doesn't quite understand that. I think an explanation would be fitting, not a ban though.

Perhaps this Anti-Social Hunter got mad after you robbed the guy who he's in debt to, and went on a bit of a rampage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 10:10 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

oh boy, this is some juicy stuff.

From experience, every interaction I've had with Opti has been great and fair. In fact, every interaction with everyone here has been good. I don't believe anyone involved in this situation is a bad RPer. 

Would you prefer to just squash this?

I'd definitely "squash" this regarding Opti (due to misinformation of him not being with in on this with Logan) , but absolutely not Logan, in most people's opinion so far he needs to be punished or at least talked to you personally that he has to stop what he is doing because it feels like a public server ever since he's been around, he has raided not only the NCR base but so many reports so far and it is all the same M.O as him...

-Sincerely, Tim. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 1:06 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Agreed gsop, also about Logan if the majority of you want him gone, so be it. 

Raiding is fine, raiding everything you see is just a bit too far though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:16 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Agreed gsop, also about Logan if the majority of you want him gone, so be it. 

Raiding is fine, raiding everything you see is just a bit too far though.

I vote for him to be banned... not for having anything personal against him but because I think it's best for the community, I do not think he is ready for whitelisted hardcore RP.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 10:26 pm
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

I could never get along with him on Russia and his overall behavior on Chernarus really sets me off. "I am a hermit / Anti Social" Therefore, I can raid bases? Sounds more like an excuse to get yourself armed and rob folks than an actual character trait. I vote for him getting banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 10:36 pm
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

I believe he should be banned or put on a suspension for a set amount of time and then allow him to return and if he comes back and does the same, then he should be given a ban. Although I have not personally met him in game I have heard that he doesn't rp very well and that overall he just treats it like a casual rp server, and of course all of the raiding that he has done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 11:13 pm
PowLow
(@powlow)
Active Member Customer

I think we agreed to drop any accusations against Opti, but Logan should be banned because all my clan mates and my allies had a a rlly bad experience with him in both russia and chernarus, and i vote for him to be banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 11:39 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I think that this matter needs to be taken off of the forums and that me, and all of the people that are mad at me should talk through this. I already tried talking about this issue once, but I was denied and more claims were made against me. I would also like to talk to Nylex privatlely about this issue. Please message me on steam so we can set a date.        http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158607267/home

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 12:33 am
XDGenjiiXD
(@xdgenjiixd)

just because only your group has had bad experiences with him doesn't mean he shouldn't be completely banned from the server, use some common sense man, come on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 12:54 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

I am +1 for Logan getting banned. I feel that he gets the sense that he canby pass all of the rules because he is "good" or friends with "popular" people. I was approached by him and his friend at the airfield, and KOSed with no formal warning (i.e. "Guns down or i'll shoot"). I believe that his presence on the server will detriment many players, especially newer ones who want to thoroughly enjoy their roleplay experience. I am speaking out of my own mind and my opinion is just that; mine, and is not affected by the fact that I am friends with anyone involved.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 1:17 am
XDGenjiiXD
(@xdgenjiixd)

i love how none of you have any proof of what hes actually done this entire time lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 1:19 am
Page 3 / 6
Share: