(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr
Posted by: Scorpion...3
Posted by: Billy Bob Joe

I believe in Second Chances

Do you believe in 6th chances?

6 chances? I've never had 6 chances mate this claim is straight up lying. I've had chances and threw them all away and I admit that but to say I've had 6 chances in this community is a lie. I've been banned off the discord like 3 times got unbanned twice 2 chances for the discord was banned off Chernarus never got a chance to come back, but I've had chances more than I should have or any person should have.

by 6th chances I was referring to you using VPNs and making a LOT of forum accounts, which kept getting banned and you'd periodically drop by and apologize on forums then throw in something edgy like "I will be back.". I would show, but the posts were removed, pretty sure.

I found 6 of your edgy comments post, I think anyone would lose trust in a person after they do this shit and won't take his appeals for granted at all.

Okay. This was a bad time in the past and I understand what you mean that nobody trusts me so I'll just say this.

This time was a bad moment caught up in the moment and everything If I could change the past I would we've all made mistakes before but the amount of mistakes I've made is probably tripled compared to everyone else, and that's my fault these "edgy" comments look bad and I get why nobody would trust anyone after making these comments/posts, but alot of the them just came in the heat of the moment like when the cdf was forced to disband I was beyond pissed so I acted out in messages and forum posts. Some of the staff including Fin, saying shit that shouldn't have been said now I'm not blaming the staff for disbanding the CDF it was a bad situation. But other posts they weren't made to be threats or anything they were there to get a reaction from the staff and the Community I realize that this is a terrible thing that I've done.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2018 7:41 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

Final verdict.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2018 8:21 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

lol nice one

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2018 9:18 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

Denied.

Final verdict.

Oki.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2018 12:39 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2018 2:14 am
Juan Taco
(@juan-taco)
Active Member Customer

pls unban 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 10:07 am
Juan Taco
(@juan-taco)
Active Member Customer

pls unban 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 10:07 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Juan Taco

pls unban 

The staff have my their decision there is no point arguing... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2018 11:04 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: