Nylex we are sorry

Notifications
Clear all

Nylex we are sorry

Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

So I realized why diablo got banned while I was gone for 3 days and I realize that it is certainly not something that you can ignore Nylex, but, I am pretty sure this happened before I was gone, because when I left I told him not to do that for all the reasons you explained earlier ,he said yes and as far as I know he didn't use it again. Please, I know he deserves a ban but not a permanent one .I can guide him and make sire he won't do such things again ,since u know I follow the rules pretty well .All I want is to make sure I have a team left because Dansed is lately crashing all the time ,diablo is banned, scrubby is banned ,doron is also unable to join and all of my old teammates are banned .All of the time this was the result of a stupidly organized report and a stupidly wrong view of an admin.All I want is to make sure my friend can get unbanned since we are veterans and have been playing on this server for 1.5 years now ,putting our dedication to unturned on this server. I know many people don't like us and many people will do everything they can to get us off but we can still stay alive ,diablo is my friend and I leave right next to him Nylex ,please understand that by banning him you also ban me and all of my teammates. Do u feel OK by banning people that have been playing on ur server for so long ?And if LIL UZI didn't get banned for exploiting so much metal to make an unraidable base why should diablo? He deserves a second chance Nylex ..Please we are sorry for everything we might have done wrong and I promise we will change for the better ,we NEVER KOS and we have significantly reduced our robberies .Give us more time to change

Map he got banned at:Chernarus

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2018 11:29 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yes I feel completely fine with banning people who fucked up my server, regardless of how long they've been playing. I didn't ban Uzi because he didn't break my server. The ban on Diablo wasn't because he abused an exploit, but because of the effect it had on the server, and the complete disregard for that aspect. 

That being said, I do appreciate the long time players and supporters, I'll have a vote in staff chat and get back to you.

PS: You need to pick some better teammates!;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 12:21 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

That's why I'm a solo player, actually, once I had a team, it was all fine till everyone started kissing everywhere, all the time, then I just told them that I wanted to leave, and so I did, now I'm a permanent solo player just to get rid of these bad situations.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 1:19 pm
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

I appreciate it ,thanks !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2018 1:26 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: Lucius Malterius

That's why I'm a solo player, actually, once I had a team, it was all fine till everyone started kissing everywhere, all the time, then I just told them that I wanted to leave, and so I did, now I'm a permanent solo player just to get rid of these bad situations.

Same for me, i've never been part of a team on cherno. Most people are too unpredictable and I dont want to be (held) responsible for the actions of people that I have (almost) no power over to controle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 5:58 pm
Share: