Notifications
Clear all

Once again.

Page 1 / 2
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

Hey, It's Scorpion here once again of course. Now I know everything that I did wasn't right to the community nor Nylex, but I feel I honestly can be better, I was using EZ's "wisdom" or trust to become a better person but now I see what he truly is and how he operates, I'm not gonna pull the victim card anymore, I fucked up and that's on me not Nylex, not the Cdf, Not Rawr, Not the Staff, no one other than me, now I see and I understand why everyone hates me and I've had too many chances and I shouldn't be forgiven but I feel I can be better, I know I can and I hope the staff see that as well, I know this is gonna get denied because of MY actions in the past, but I am sorry to so many people that put trust into me, this isn't their fault  like Crazy Bob you put your trust into me you helped me and I never did the same thing, Adaza/Verde helped me she put me in a team that I loved and they were my motivation for playing Chernarus after so much. I know I don't deserve a second chance not today not tomorrow not in months time. But I've just had memories of Chernarus and my team and how fun the server could be with friends and I just want to experience that again... I know this isn't enough to get me unbanned or I say I'm sorry but then threaten the staff etc... I am sorry for my immaturity and everything I did on the forums the discord everything

Even the most hated person can have a good heart. Ye're a friend to me even though ye've been a troublemaker on some servers xd and remember that people can change, Scorpion. There's always a second chance to change.

I know I can change but I don't think this server will accept me anymore because of everything, and even if this was accepted the community would stilll hate me and I want to change this I want to change the way people see me in this community and if this is accepted I would work and work to rebuild that reputation to change it so I'm not as hated as I am now to change for the better. I know me getting accepted is by a longshot and probably won't happen till the next century. 

Regards,

Scorpion.

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2018 4:26 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

No.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 9:37 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

No.

Oki.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2018 9:35 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

maybe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2018 2:19 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

yeee

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2018 7:52 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

maybe

o.o

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2018 10:05 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

maybe

Bump? :/ 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2018 9:59 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

bump... :/\

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2018 6:59 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Dude, have patience.

You should really count your blessings to be even taken into consideration to be let back on the server.

In any other place on earth (...yeah I know , hyperbole) this would be out of the question after your recent behavour....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 8:43 am
Scorpion...3 reacted
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: crazy bob

Dude, have patience.

You should really count your blessings to be even taken into consideration to be let back on the server.

In any other place on earth (...yeah I know , hyperbole) this would be out of the question after your recent behavour....

Yeah I understand what you mean, and I am grateful that he is even thinking about letting me have another chance... Patience is a thing I will have to work on both online and offline.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2018 9:41 am
Billy Bob Joe
 Billy Bob Joe
(@Billy Bob Joe)
New Member Guest

I believe in Second Chances

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2018 1:40 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

pls unban k thxbye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 1:03 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Billy Bob Joe

Do you believe in 6th chances?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 3:08 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

6 chances? I've never had 6 chances mate this claim is straight up lying. I've had chances and threw them all away and I admit that but to say I've had 6 chances in this community is a lie. I've been banned off the discord like 3 times got unbanned twice 2 chances for the discord was banned off Chernarus never got a chance to come back, but I've had chances more than I should have or any person should have.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2018 4:14 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Scorpion...3

6 chances? I've never had 6 chances mate this claim is straight up lying. I've had chances and threw them all away and I admit that but to say I've had 6 chances in this community is a lie. I've been banned off the discord like 3 times got unbanned twice 2 chances for the discord was banned off Chernarus never got a chance to come back, but I've had chances more than I should have or any person should have.

by 6th chances I was referring to you using VPNs and making a LOT of forum accounts, which kept getting banned and you'd periodically drop by and apologize on forums then throw in something edgy like "I will be back.". I would show, but the posts were removed, pretty sure.

I found 6 of your edgy comments post, I think anyone would lose trust in a person after they do this shit and won't take his appeals for granted at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2018 6:54 pm
Smithy_2001 and Rosa reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: