DiabloS ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

DiabloS ban appeal

DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

Mister nylex,

I know u exploited a credit bug but I wasn't the only one who did it and I was the one who would buy and sell the items for my team because it was just how we organized it. At first, we did it because we thought that it was allowed to use this bug because everyone was using it at the time and just when you came on the server I tried to tell you about that glitch and warn that everyone used it.I'm not complaining about getting banned but I'm just being pointed out as the only one who exploited this glitch and I'm writing this as a sorry and hoping that I may be unbanned from the servers because I really had fun and  made friends on those servers. Hope you understand my situation and accept my request for an urban

+ don't worry I learnt all the unturned roleplay rules ;D

much luv,

ur boi diablo

steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/urmomgeyhehexd/

edit:forgot to add my profile link 

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 8:33 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

You came up to me and showed me this glitch after i already told nylex. I even told you to not abuse it so i'm not buying anything you say <3 you also was banned as you was the guy who mostly abused it compared to anyone else.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 8:43 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

So what you are saying is that we should ban Dansed, Scrubby, Gin, Daron and the lot as well? If they're not banned al ready. That's not really nice, they're your group and you're throwing them under the bus.

Second, instead of abusing the exploit, you could've just made a forum post about it detailing how the exploit works and send us a link to that post. But no, you decided to abuse it, until famous youtuber Nylex comes on, and then you admit to using it? The logs were filled with your name mate.

What you should've done is just admit your wrongdoing. Throwing your friends under the bus isn't nice m8.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 8:44 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

I know I was the one who most abused it because I was the one who was supposed to buy them and then others would do it (honestly).

Don't need to buy anything from me, we weren't best friends in the server either 

Plus i said that i was the one who deserves to be banned but because i get that they might get the blame i mentioned them so you understand what was up at the time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 8:46 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

still you used the exploit to benefit you and your team plus that basically caused players to be unable to join

if you affect the server like that youre not coming back  DENIED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 8:46 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

First of all doron did nothing  neither did scrubby who at the time didnt know anything. Nylex asked me who were my teammates and i had to answer honestly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 8:48 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

I guess the law is the law...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 8:51 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Mate, are you kidding me, read your own post.

I wasn't the only one who did it and I was the one who would buy and sell the items for my team because it was just how we organized it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 8:53 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

Im trying to say that they were there, not that they got any benefits out of it.

Plus i mention that im not the only one who did it because there might been a chance that they used it too that i havent noticed while trying to be fully honest.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 8:55 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

And you're just trying to get out of the situation with you getting unbanned, since I was one of your friends, abusing this kredit glitch isn't the only  wrong thing you did with your group, try to be more honest next time like other people in the community or like me, all you need in life is Being Honest and trust me you will get rewards, and I'm not only talking about being honest in the game but in the actual life, you will get bigger rewards than you ever expected for being honest and I can say this because I got experience...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 9:38 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

what is that wrong thing that I did to people like you?

I'm trying to be honest here...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 9:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Taking advantage of this exploit was not necessarily 'allowed', but before the patch there was nothing stopping players from doing it.

While many players did use it, the reason only you got banned for it is because most people did it maybe, 10 times or so. You did it 78 times. Seventy eight. That's just in 1 day, I haven't even checked the logs for any previous days. Not only that, but in part the reason you were banned is because of the effect it had on the server. You were responsible for [at least] 78 abandoned vehicles around the map, meaning we're going to have to wipe all vehicle data if we can't fix this with an alternative method. Coincidentally it was around this time people had disconnect issues with the server, was this caused by your doing? could be, could not be, I don't know. 

Proof: 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 11:42 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I really dont understand how people shit on the floor of the place they like to be in and only seem to realise you fucked up after your evicted from the place.

It's really not that hard, use common sense , dont be a dick, dont get banned....

Also; the fact that others also fucked up have nothing to with your own actions, people fuck up all the time.

Dont do the same and live a happy life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 11:31 am
Nylex reacted
Share: