Lucius Malterius Ba...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Lucius Malterius Ban Appeal

Page 1 / 2
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

So basically today I was trying to join the server and I saw that I got perm-banned for "Safezone Griefing", I don't know what u guys are talking about, probably for the few ghillie nettings I placed because a random guy asked me to help him, I really don't know why I got banned and I would like to get unbanned because I was starting having a really nice RP experience and because I was putting a lot of hard work into my shop which I think already got destroyed, I feel really bad cause If I did something wrong I really didn't mean to since I really love RolePlay, whoever read this appeal comment something (If You Know Me).

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/daniele_maerio/

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 4:10 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I forgot to write that I've been banned on the Chernarus RP Server.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 4:20 pm
AlphaCheeseCake
(@alphacheesecake)
Active Member Customer

Just so the admins know, and please take this into consideration, Lucius is one of the most well known players on the server for all the good reasons. He's friendly, fun to rp with, has sabotaged many of our missions with horde beacons and I'd hate to see him go, give him a warning or strip him of his stuff but don't perma ban him, I'm sure he meant no harm.

Alpha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:19 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

So who was this random guy and what gave him (and you) the right to give the whole circumference of the town a ghillie netting wall?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:21 pm
AlphaCheeseCake
(@alphacheesecake)
Active Member Customer

D4, I know I'm pushing into this whole thing but I'm honestly sure they meant no harm in doing it, let em off this time but as a last chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:43 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

And im just wanting to know which absolute speng had the brilliant idea of walling of an rp town with ghilie netting, and why someone would assist them with it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:48 pm
Nylex reacted
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

First I just placed only like 10 of them, and that guy said he was gonna pay me but he just left after that. As Alpha said I didn't want to anything to hurt other people experience, It's your decision now, thanks for listening to me. And by the way I don't really remember the name cause It was a strange one so sorry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 7:20 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

So this guy was a complete randomer? did he own a shop in the safezone? or what was his motive as it was one ugly fucker

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 7:45 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

You guys have to unban this guy, he is very active and very innocent

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 8:12 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

You guys have to unban this guy, he is very active and very innocent

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 8:12 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Yes it was, D4NK he doesn't own a shop, and he didn't have the Steam Profile setted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 10:20 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Rule 2: No safezone griefing

>"I was banned for Safezone griefing, I placed ghillie netting all around the safezone"
>"I don't know why I was banned"

While I agree you're a nice guy and seem like a good player, you were given the trust of being able to build in a safezone region and completely abused that trust. I don't really mind you being unbanned, but you will probably be blacklisted from owning a shop in the safezone again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 3:50 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

God damnit, that was the only thing I was going to do in the server, the only thing I always wanted to do in the server was running a different shop from the other ones, I completely busted my chance to do that, I'm an idiot, the last thing I wanted was not being considered a bad guy from you guys especially from you Nylex, I understand I did something wrong, but the only thing I ask you guys, is not to blacklist me from shop owning, that's the only thing that matters to me, I didn't even have a base because the only thing I wanted to do was RolePlaying with my shop, It's not gonna be this way and I know that cause It's my fault, and another thing I hate when I got banned was that Nylex was maybe gonna get some recordings around my shop and when he said that, my heartbeat went from 100 to 2000 in 2 seconds, I busted my only chance to being seen from someone and I my humor went down a lot.

Thanks

-Lucius

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 5:47 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

So are u unbanning me or what? I still have to understand what are your intentions.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 7:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'll unban you and give you your shop back. Don't feel bad, you're not considered a bad guy from me, and after getting a few opinions from the rest of staff it seems there's an overwhelmingly positive response to your appeal. I know your intent was never to break rules, and this appeal shows you're an honest player. Mistakes happen:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 12:14 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: