New Ban appeal beca...

Notifications
Clear all

New Ban appeal because other one was ignored

Minerlpms
(@minerlpms)

Created a new topic because i feel like no one saw the other one.

=-- Why i was banned:

I was banned for KOS.

=-- Why i feel i should be unbanned:

It was a mistake from the Moderator who banned me, i was killing a guy who was standing in my garage. Me and a friend warned him a few times to get out of the garage, but he did'nt listen to us. So we killed him. Minutes later there was a moderator and police officer on our garage.

They asked "Is that you're garage?" i answered "No!" because i did'nt wanna walk into prison. (I had drugs and berries in the garage)

So we where standing there and they saw the dead body of the guy we killed. A few moments later i was banned for a year because of KOSing.

They did'nt even say something that i will get banned or something. I just got banned. I feel thats kinda unfair!

=-- On what server i got banned?

I was banned on the LIFE RP server

=-- Link to my steamprofile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131856295

=-- Last words:

Dear reader,

I really hope i get unbanned.

I wish you a great day!

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2020 11:58 am
Topic Tags
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Approved to be read by everyone

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2020 4:08 pm
Minerlpms reacted
Minerlpms
(@minerlpms)

So will i get unbanned now, or not?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2020 5:33 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Video that got you banned clearly shows you gunning a man down for 0 RP reason, If you want to try to get unbanned dont lie. 

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2020 5:43 pm
Minerlpms
(@minerlpms)

@robert-o-flanko Can you show me the video? Just want to see it. And btw i killed someone at mall who was saying to us "gay". His name is MLGPrankstar. I don't lie, i just wanna play in peace. It clearly showed that the Mod banned me mistakenly. Sry for the bad english btw

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2020 6:41 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

@minerlpms A guy calling you "gay" is NO reason to KOS him, You're appeal is staying denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 1:41 am
Minerlpms
(@minerlpms)

@robert-o-flanko

I'm telling again, i don't lie. But you decide.. I'm gonna stop commenting under this appeal now.

Have a good time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2020 8:27 am
Share: