I've banned for noK...

Notifications
Clear all

I've banned for noKOS kill

Jan
 Jan
(@jan-2)

Hello.

J've banned becouse I killed admin. It happend on chernarus RP. Admin says ,,don't kill me". I say ,,ok" and I just started to wached him by distance. After that he climb into tower and spawn Horde becone on the top. Zobies from horde started attacked me so I started think it was created to kill me wihtout KOS. So I killed him. after that situation Admin started to killing me by commands. If somebody want link to video I can share. Can I get unban, If unban is for pay I propably can't buying, becouse prices on that servers is too high for me.

my nick: Dimitri Degassi

my steam: oligocen.haus (APR from Far Cry 2 poster as logo)

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2020 10:04 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Please share the video.

Deploying a horde is not against the rules, Shooting someone without any warning or rp is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 8:27 pm
Jan
 Jan
(@jan-2)

@crazy-bob

Ok. But colud you unban me? I like playing on this server. If you do it I will never do it again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2020 8:28 am
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Bob asked for the video so he can clearly see what happened. He can't unban by taking your word on it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 3:08 pm
Jan
 Jan
(@jan-2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHKnEkxpeQ

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2020 10:33 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Lol , seriously. 

If you post video's like this you might want to add that this happened AFTER you kossed me.

When you post videos post the whole video, including your Kos and the moments before.

I looked at this post to tell you I will unban you but now I'll wait to talk to you again after you post the WHOLE video.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 1:32 pm
Jan
 Jan
(@jan-2)

@crazy-bob

In that thing will be problem. After I edited that video i deleted it. I can delete video from my chanel, but only if you will unban me.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Jan
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2020 5:30 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Wow , that an amazing deal you are offering to me!

You are not able to post the complete video showing your wrongdoing but you are so kind that you'll delete the video you so conveniently edited to make me look bad after i unban you.

GTFO!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 2:02 pm
Share: