Banned for kosing

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for kosing

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

My friend got his truck stolen so he asked me to watch the guy that stole it when they agreed to do a trade off the truck for 30k and my friend said to the guy who stole the truck if i drop the money unlock the car but when my friend dropped the money he went to the atm so i shot him so my friend didnt get scammed and then i said he will give you the money when you unlock the truck then he gets in and drives near the edge i say do it and ill shoot you and then he backs up and full sends it in the water,  

i should be unbanned/second chance because i literally told him if he did it i would shoot him.

i was banned from Life Rp

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2021 1:57 am
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

hello, this is zeko here and sorry for a late response and i would like to ask you: 

-how long is the ban

-do you have any video evidence of it?

-best regards, staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2021 5:05 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

@just-a-scrub the ban is 28 days and no i didnt get a recording because i cant save videos

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2021 5:23 pm
Kyle214
(@kyle214)
Posted by: @retromink

@just-a-scrub the ban is 28 days and no i didnt get a recording because i cant save videos

same with me Chief

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2021 9:46 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

ah shit, guess i cannot do anything about it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2021 3:00 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

@just-a-scrub damn thats pretty upsetting...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2021 4:46 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

As you seem to be apologetic and already served 2 weeks of your ban, I'll be giving you a second chance. Please remember to read the rules to refrain from getting banned again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 10:21 pm
Share: