Borat's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Borat's Ban Appeal

Alex
 Alex
(@alex-9)

So me and my friend were robbing someone I went away into a car as back up incase things would go wrong, And unfortunately it did go wrong as my friend got Tasered by a cop named Marceline. And I do get why I got banned for KOS but I do think I should get a second chance I know that I was in the wrong and I am truly sorry. But the adrenaline got to me as I got out of the car, I accidentally said hands up even though he had his hands up dragging my friend but as I said I was nervous so I didn't know what to do to free my friend so I shot him because I reread before a rule stating that incase a robbery goes wrong and a cop or anyone intervenes you are aloud to shoot cop or someone that was intervening you and your friends robbery so I did shoot him but I forgot that I said hands up so that's what happened wrong. And as I said I am truly sorry for the inconvenience That I have caused that day and I have learned my mistakes and will not do that ever again.

P.S And if I don't get unbanned could I at least have a shorter banning sentence

Server= Life RP 1

Steam profile= https://steamcommunity.com/id/annonaconn/

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2021 1:06 am
Share: