Retro88's Ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Retro88's Ban appeal...

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was made an police recruit on April 14th, i loved being a cop, I had a lot of fun being one but I realized I wasn't really making any money, So i went on a alt account to start doing illegal substances to make money even though i was part of the pd. in the meantime i ran into a person and i told them it was me while i was on my alt and i robbed someone after that and that made me wanted and then when i went to drop off the said illegal substances i got arrested by Taunting, he took me to ferndale pd and i served my time, but when i asked for my gun back and he scrapped it and i couldn't hold back my anger and i took a bluntforce from my apartment and shot Taunting out of anger and failed. then i was banned.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I should be unbanned because  everyday i think of that day i woke up and thought it would be a good idea to alt but it was a terrible idea and i regret it to this day i lost many people's trust that day and i am very sorry for my actions i will refrain at any means possible to every to it again i am deeply sorry,. Please forgive me.

-What server you were banned from: I was banned from Life Rp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Whoever is reading this, Thank you for you're time.

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2021 3:54 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Denied

That's quite a few ban offenses right there as it is and kind of shows you cant control your anger on a video game which I would suggest trying to do better cus i've been there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2021 10:27 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

@fadeless I will try to contain it thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2021 11:03 pm
Share: