I’m was banned beca...

Notifications
Clear all

I’m was banned because I let my impulsiveness get to me

trent
(@trent-2)

What happened was I got put in jail I spent my time like normal and then I got out and was sitting out side of the jail and I was hitting a window and some walked in to me then pull out a gun and lit me up then I come back and I go to try to attack the guy and then I get tazed and then locked up but the guy who kosed me didn’t and the put me in a cell and didn’t take off my hand cuffs and I was getting really mad because I didn’t really do nothing and I like my impulsiveness get to me and I’m really sorry about that I should of just got off for the night and should’ve of got mad 😔 and the cops would let me pay my bail and no cop would read chat so I said a homophobia slur and I regret do it I feel really bad because I have so friends that are lgbtq and I hurt them and the people in game and I’m sorry I would love if u guys gave me a second chance and I won’t disrespect your rules again I mustly do good on the server it’s just I wasn’t thinking I really have problems with this because I have ADHD  Thank you for your time I hope u will understand sincere Mr Gone 

server .unturnedroleplay.com
This topic was modified 3 months ago by trent
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2024 8:41 pm
Topic Tags
Share: