very cool appeal (t...

Notifications
Clear all

very cool appeal (trust)

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

Dear Nylex Life Roleplay Administration Team,

I am writing to appeal my permanent ban from the Nylex Life Roleplay Server. My in-game name is Yamabushi , and I was banned for alleged corruption. I understand the seriousness of the accusations against me and I want to take this opportunity to address them directly.

What Happened/Why I Was Banned: I acknowledge that there was a situation that arose which led to my ban, and I take full responsibility for my actions. In the heat of the moment, I made a decision that I now realize was not in line with the rules and spirit of the server. I understand that as a member of the community, I am expected to uphold the standards set by the server administrators and contribute positively to the roleplay experience for all players.

Why I Feel I Should Be Unbanned/Given a Second Chance: I genuinely believe that I deserve a second chance on the Nylex Life Roleplay Server. Since my ban, I have taken time to reflect on my actions and understand the impact they had on the community. I am deeply remorseful for any disruption or harm my behavior may have caused, and I am committed to making amends.

I assure you that if given the opportunity, I will approach the game with a renewed sense of responsibility and respect for the rules and guidelines set forth by the server. I am willing to cooperate fully with the administration team, participate in any necessary discussions or investigations, and abide by any conditions or restrictions imposed upon my return.

Furthermore, I am eager to contribute positively to the community and demonstrate through my actions that I am capable of being a valuable and trustworthy member of the Nylex Life Roleplay Server.

In conclusion, I respectfully request that you reconsider my ban and grant me the opportunity to prove myself as a reformed player on the Nylex Life Roleplay Server. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment my past actions may have caused, and I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better member of the community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex life rp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2024 5:46 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2024 6:10 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

../