An appeal to make m...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] An appeal to make my ban appealable (Xeno)

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Harrassment
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I'm not here to ask for an unban because I understand that my actions and my previous bans beforehand don't make it easy for me to be forgiven. What I do ask for though is a chance to redeem myself and prove to you that I'm able and responsible to be allowed back in the server.
I have a few reasons on why I hope you consider making my ban appealable instead of non-appealable as it is right now.

1.) I would just like the admins reading this to take into account the fact that after my ban, I said nothing vile or rude like some others to anyone, I didn't break any rules like alt or harass anyone in discord after and I chose to stay out of the community as I understood that I wasn't welcomed anymore because of my actions and the impression I left as a toxic player who overly cared about pvp.

2.) I did apologize to the player who I harassed personally and privately in DMs. I tried my best to resolve the situation as best I could and I talked to the player and learnt how they felt during the whole thing (and before aswell about the shit they were receiving). That's why nowadays I don't talk as much as I did before because I didn't really realize how much of an effect it can have on people. In no way did I realize that the things I did actually caused people to feel upset and not enjoy the server. 

3.) I had a pretty rude an obnoxious personality because I grew up in a different environment and was surrounded by people where I was used to being rude and wasn't taught why it was bad, and punished for it, so getting banned from Nylex (yes a server I enjoyed) made me realize along with talking to people that it is not okay nor acceptable to treat people inhumanely.

4.) I take fully accountability and ownership of my actions and the things I've said. I'm truly sorry to everyone that have been affected or feel uncomfortable being around or speaking to me due to it. I know I've lost the respect of some of my former friends on the server because of it and I feel nothing but stupid and regret for what I've said, not even JUST the harassments ban but also before that and everything else. I'm happy to apologize personally again to anyone that have been affected by my words when I was a player, in PD and a CRIMINAL, I know I was a cunt and I'm deeply ashamed for what I was as a human.

I know it's alot and the admins are probably groaning at the sight of another one of my appeals, but I ask you just to please consider, not even an unban, but just an APPEALABLE ban instead of Non-appealable.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586/|

Discord is Mgly6544.

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by xenohunter 🙂
Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2024 6:13 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2024 4:26 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2024 4:41 am