Notifications
Clear all

Jdm ban appeal Its been awhile

-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for cheating due to susoicious clips and I was ardy warned to clip all of my game play.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I should be given a second chance because i feel like its not a reasonable ban. I understand that the clips look sus and that i didnt clip any of my gamplay but ive tryed to proof many times im not cheating in methods such as handcams showing my files ETC. But i am very sorry for not cliping my gameplay and if this does get accepted i will clip all of my gamplay if needed so this does not happen again. I take full responsibility for not cliping my gameplay after i was warned to while in pd by a head admin. but from here on out i will clip all of my gameplay so a false ban does not happen again and if i fail to do so i will accept a 30 million second ban without appeal.

-What server you were banned from

Liferp
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199094893583/

Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2023 11:08 pm
Topic Tags
4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

Fr +W mans

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2023 6:08 pm
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

extreme  L mans bro blatantly hacked hip firing a gun with tremendous recoil across building as well as that when he was pd bro made a b line to players in the most random spots making drugs and when he shows up there he makes the excuse of "well i logged of here" even tho he had been on for hours 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2023 9:17 pm
-s
 -s
(@s-3)
Trusted Member

@paxle_ Welp the drug parts i used to be a civ if you keep that in mind and i was in discord chats with all of the drug makers so i would know all there loctions and would show up and make the bust. So for the hipfiring part i never hipfired i always ADS when shooting unless up close so with no proof of """CHEATS""" i should not be banned witch makes the ban unvaild and can not be inforced if the admin team look further into the CASE they would have known that PD was just shit and cant kill a player from PVP servers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2023 3:04 am
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

@s-3 there are clips of you obviosity using silent aim

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 3:40 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

people say that the clip that got you banned is one of your own medal clips. https://medal.tv/games/unturned/clips/189QzhkZ9GGQFF/P99KpuPaeU28?invite=cr-MSxZaXosMTg2MzQ4ODM1LA this one apparently

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 5:03 am
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

hacking on unturned thats crzy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 6:55 pm
paxle_
(@paxle_)
Eminent Member

@s-3 https://imgtr.ee/image/dfefT bro is literally in the server where you get the hacks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 7:34 pm
spacekingcold
(@spacekingcold)
Eminent Member

Man I did not do anything and I banned only thing I did was kill a guy for self defens and that rasicm???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 9:21 pm
Share: