Notifications
Clear all

Im so sorrz

lakiis2008
(@lakiis2008)

-What happened/why you were banned: Hi i get perm banned but im so sori 1 guy was kos me like 3 times and i say him N-Word but im so so so sorry i spend alot of time on this server and i love this server so much and pls unban me i never gonna do it again 😦
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: i spend alot of time on this server and i love it so much and im not rassist but he kosed me 3 tmes and i was angry im so so soriiiiii
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-What server you were banned from: Unturned Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199546160314/home
Steam name : lakiis2008

This topic was modified 3 months ago by lakiis2008
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2024 4:58 am
Share: