I'm really, really ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I'm really, really sorry

Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

i shall try to be as true as possible to the format while also explaining myself in detail:

what happened was: i made a homophobic remark about someone in game (i called being gay a mental illness and i admit it, even at the time i didn't mean it, i just went at the person, and i know thats wrong) and when i was teleported to by an admin, i was asked why i did it, and instead of pleading, negotiating and apologizing, i just said "how long?" and then proceeded to be banned from the server, Every time when i feel like playing the server then remember im banned, i just wonder how things would have went if i had actually apologized, i didn't mean it, i didn't say any slurs or say it over and over again, it was a one of thing and is something i really do regret and have no intentions of repeating.

why i should be unbanned:i just remembered this server after like a week or two of forgetting about it, usually, I come on here every now and then to see the way people would be begging the staff members to unban them, writing their 50th appeal and getting ignored every time. After I got banned I tried a couple of times to test my luck and got denied every time. Anyway, I didn't think me getting banned through, I love this server and i've got exams coming up in the year i'm banned (I.E, next year), I don't even know how many months out of my ban its been, maybe 4,5, 6 even? im not sure but i miss this server ALOT and im gunna test my luck again, im gunna put alot of effort into this appeal and dont expect to be unbanned as what i did was unforgivable on this server (specifically), but the months ive spent off the server really have allowed me to reflect and mature and move past what i did, the only reason im making this appeal long, lengthy and over the top is because what i did, requires that level of explaining, and i cant see my appeal getting accepted if i just write some typical, no effort type of appeal that most people go for. I should be unbanned because i can't see myself playing this server  when i get unbanned, i dont wanto not play this server the same way i am now, then forget about it, i wanto come back and make sure i dont fail again and be respectful and mindful about other peoples opinions. I don't know what other way to put it, and i haven't ever seen someone do something like this and get unbanned, but ill try, and try my best, and hope the effort i put in is noticed and appreciated. 

the server was unturned life rp, my ingame name is reverse and here is a link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idmfkwhyareyouevenhere/  

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2022 10:46 pm
Topic Tags
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

- accepted, we do not tolerate any homophobic remarks what so ever. Caught doing this again, or being racist or discriminating any communities and it will remain a perma ban.

Posted : 30/11/2022 5:48 pm
Share: