IceFlare2055 ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

IceFlare2055 ban appeal

iceFlare2055
(@iceflare2055)

Why i feel i should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Because i understand what i have done is wrong and i was thinking for lot of time about what i did and i was wrong for what i did. I have been banned for a while so i have had plenty of time to thinking about my mistakes. I am truly sorry to the 5 players I have KOSED. and the cars that i greifed and sorry for being a hard time in the server on that day i would do anything to start playing the server agen because i really enjoy the server and its half term so i have ages to play and i want to spend that time playing the server
I am not proud of what I have done if I have to have tons of jail time I will or even a shorten ban time. I love this server all my unturned play time is on this server (180 hours) after school i always log on this server and grind it.
but that one day I made a stupid mistake. and that shouldn't mess that up for me and I'm truly sorry for that.
It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I got a laptop and the first thing I done was get unturned so that I could play the server anywhere but now I can't and I know it's my fault but if you could find it in your hearts to un-ban me that would be amazing and a miracle to me. because Playing Life RP is the only server on Unturned that makes me feel happier. Since I was banned over 21 days ago coming up nearly a month, I have sincerely tried to change my bad habits and it will never happen agen i can promise you that

What server you were banned from. unturned life rp server

-A link to your steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199435047388/

Thank you for reading have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2023 2:14 pm
iceFlare2055
(@iceflare2055)

also sorry for my other appeal i did not remember i did that other stuff but in this one i addressed the issues im truly sorry 

This post was modified 9 months ago by iceFlare2055
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2023 9:56 pm
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Denied

At least for now, there was no room for accident or remorse. Have the ban a while longer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2023 8:54 pm
Share: