IceFlare2055 unban ...

Notifications
Clear all

IceFlare2055 unban request

iceFlare2055
(@iceflare2055)

Why i feel i should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Because i understand what i have done is wrong and i was thinking for lot of time about what i did and i was wrong for what i did. I have been banned for a while (approximal 3 months now) so i have had plenty of time to thinking about my mistakes. I am truly sorry to the 5 players I have KOSED. and the cars that i greifed and sorry for being a hard time in the server on that day i would do anything to start playing the server agen because i really enjoy the server and i have messeged multipule admins with no replieys and have been asking on the discord server for over a month. I am not proud of what I have done if I have to have tons of jail time I will or even a shorten ban time i will take it. I love this server i had (180 hours) on the server  after school i always log on this server and grind it.
but that one day I made a stupid mistake beucse my stupid self got mad because i bought a shotgun and got robbed for it right after i bought it although that is still no excuse. but that shouldn't mess that up for me and I'm truly sorry for that.
It was my birthday a couple of months ago and I got a laptop and the first thing I done was get unturned so that I could play the server anywhere but now I can't and I know it's my fault but if you could find it in your hearts to un-ban me that would be amazing and a miracle to me. because Playing Life RP is the only server on Unturned that makes me feel happier. Since I was banned approximately 3 months ago. I have sincerely tried to change my bad habits and it will never happen agen i can promise you that also sorry for my other appeal i did not remember i did that other stuff but in this one i addressed the issues I'm truly sorry IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGEN and during my ban time i have become an admin and a pd officer on luckys rp server.  i have one more thing to add on the issue regarding my ban, a user by the name of GzoNus has been banned for a week or 2 for 2 or 3 counts of kos, false body check / false robbery and failed rp since he suicided mutiple times and hit players while down. I have been banned permanently for 3 counts of kos and fail rp, if my case and ban was anything like gzonus my ban should have also been for 1 or 2 weeks but however mine was a perm ban. Going off the information for the gzonus ban my ban should be lowered from permanent to 1 week or 2 months beacuse i have already served 3 months 

What server you were banned from. unturned life rp server

-A link to your steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199435047388/

Thank you for reading have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2023 5:56 pm
Share: