Banned for Mass KOS...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for Mass KOS ban appeal

Logan
(@logan-7)

Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve been banned and I got banned because I made a stupid decision. I regret what I did because I made the people in the server mad and irritated. It was never my intention to make people angry or dislike me and things of that nature. I’m sorry for doing what I did. It also says I have been banned for NITRP which I understand. But at the same time I have around 70 hours on the server of clean roleplay before I made the mistake I made. I really enjoy the server and have thought about what i did and I realized I would be very mad if I were in their shoes. Once again I apologize for doing what I did and I assure you nothing like that will ever happen again. I will remember this ban if I’m unbanned and I will think twice before doing something as stupid as I did. Thanks for checking this appeal out whoever that might be, for the last time, I apologize. Have a good one. P.S. I also got banned from the discord server so if I get unbanned I’m not sure how I’ll be unbanned in there so if whoever sees this and decides to unban me, it’d be nice to get a private DM on discord to work all this Out. My discord is either Logann9829, or Logann#9829

try both. Thanks 

Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2023 9:48 am
Topic Tags
Logan
(@logan-7)

Forgot to mention, my In game name is MidnightLogan

either that or NightTime

i think I changed it to NightTime but try both please and thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2023 9:49 am
Logan
(@logan-7)

Jeez I’m sorry for a third reply but like I said it’s been a while, here’s a link to my steam profile that I forgot to add because I’m an idiot.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079382128/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2023 9:55 am
Share: