I got ban for racis...

Notifications
Clear all

I got ban for racism for saying hitler if it isnt even true

HyperionWolfer
(@hyperionwolfer)

Hello dear Staff Team im appel this because i got ban for no reason they send an clip were it isnt even me and im trying to say to them he cant ban without name proof they only got voice and i said i sound different still got ban because Fish belived them not me if i would say hitler then im racism to my self but pls unban me i got ban for no reason and also on that clip i wasnt even there i was at different building so pls unban me i would do everthing and follow the rules that i always did but they broke rules for robbing after 5 min that is banable we alr send enough proof but they didnt get any bans for it i really feel very disapoinment what fish did isnt right what he did it is not right if you got kind pls unban me its ;Michael Afton; in game name thx for reading and have an nice day sir

From McHypeR991#9223: Discord Name
         Michael Afton: In game name

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2023 7:25 am
Topic Tags
JackAttack
(@jackattack)
Eminent Member

ur just lying through ur teeth, we have lots of clips. its the same voice and you weren't in a different building because right after you said it you walked out of the door and we can see ur name lol. you were caught red handed and there's nothing you can claim the truth is in the clips and the truth is ur anti-Semitic  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2023 9:45 pm
HyperionWolfer
(@hyperionwolfer)

who tf are you you werent even on the game

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2023 2:37 am
HyperionWolfer
(@hyperionwolfer)

Actuall being racist is only 2 days ban for an year its against the rules and still i did nothing wrong i wasnt even racist i got ban for 1 year for no fucking reason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2023 12:44 pm
Share: