Banned for asking f...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for asking for a refund?

Dangerous Penguin
(@dangerous-penguin)

-I aksed paypal for a refund for when i bought a rank that i did not get for some hours.. tried to ask someone ingame about it.. but got no answear.
-because i did nothing wrong.. i simply requested a refund for something i did not receive.
-Life RP
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199496290535/

P.S.. still want that refund.. 

Sorry for making any trouble.. was not what i was looking for to do.. Just changed my mind after some hours after buying it.. and since i did not receive my rnak i tought.. alright.. ill request a refund..

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2023 2:00 am
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

nylex has to give out the ranks himself, it could take 24-48 hours at times you have to be patient. these people have lives yk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2023 5:41 pm
Dangerous Penguin
(@dangerous-penguin)

@ghostdog But as i said.. it was enough time for me to change my mind.. and since i did not receive it.. what damage did i do? i just saved them work.. and its my money.. and i chose to keep it my self instead.. and that means i get banned?? Fully understand that it can take time, but what i dont understand is that i got banned and not got a refund...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2023 10:41 pm
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

im assuming they think you were trying to pull a fast one and get the rank and a refund

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2023 4:56 pm
Dangerous Penguin
(@dangerous-penguin)

Bump?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2023 8:10 pm
Share: