I was Banned

Notifications
Clear all

I was Banned

shit
 shit
(@shit)

-What happened/why you were banned It says unspecified but im guessing it is because FailRp but some Mod said something about NLR but im pretty sure Its because of FailRp
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance Ok well I was killed by a Police in a bank robbery I get Revived and I go to pick up my stuff and he downs me again then he drags me away and acts like he's picking me up and then he slaps me in the head, The hole scenario was so chaotic there was random people punching people and some guy was just really close to his mic complaining about RDM so I just killed my self because the cops weren't helping me up they just left me on the ground I understand that I broke a rule I'm sorry that I was so reckless I'm such a idiot It was in the moment and I really mest up But I saw a lot of cops not RPing correctly like shooting civilians that did nothing wrong but that besides the point This Ban Appeal is about me messing up and I'm sorry thank you for looking at my ban appeal Thank You For Your Time 🙂
-What server you were banned from LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254016466/

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2020 4:03 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Sorry but i can barely read this shit. No Grammar, no punctuation, no sense. Try again.

DENIED.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 7:31 pm
Share: