I been banned for K...

Notifications
Clear all

I been banned for KOS

Callum
(@callum-2)
New Member Customer

I admit I KOSed but I did it because the same guy KOSed me. Yes I know it was revenge KOS but I was mad he stole my cows, he said he wouldn't ban me if I refund his gun and car I that I didn't even blow up. I agreed to refund the gun and I was talking to him then the Trial-Mod (Robert) banned me anyway so I didn't get a chance to deal with it.

I would have had proof that the guy KOSed me but my file corrupted with the footage.

I want to be unbanned as I really enjoyed playing and it was fun, and i regret my decisions.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367226588/

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2021 6:17 pm
Topic Tags
Callum
(@callum-2)
New Member Customer

I was banned on Unturned Life RP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2021 8:18 pm
Walter White
(@walter-white-2)
Posted by: @callum-2

I admit I KOSed but I did it because the same guy KOSed me. Yes I know it was revenge KOS but I was mad he stole my cows, he said he wouldn't ban me if I refund his gun and car I that I didn't even blow up. I agreed to refund the gun and I was talking to him then the Trial-Mod (Robert) banned me anyway so I didn't get a chance to deal with it.

I would have had proof that the guy KOSed me but my file corrupted with the footage.

I want to be unbanned as I really enjoyed playing and it was fun, and i regret my decisions.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367226588/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2021 10:50 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

As you seem to be very apologetic and understanding on what you did wrong, I'll give you a second chance. Though If I do see a video of you KOSing again I will ban you again with no remorse or chance of a appeal. I hope you read the rules carefully and never do this again and refrain from getting banned. Also you claim I banned you without saying anything, The guy dmed me and I quote "Yeah just ban him" while you were "Working it out with him", Either way, Unbanned.

Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2021 7:30 pm
Share: