Riverblast1013's di...

Notifications
Clear all

Riverblast1013's discord ban appeal

Riverblast1013
(@riverblast1013)
Trusted Member

What happened: I did have a discord alt account, used for other things but I was stupid enough to name them the same thing and put them on the same discord. It also had to do with me a slope trolling around in the chat when I unwisely spammed @slope and within half a second vortex banned me for spamming lol. I don't have any hard felt feelings about this but there are some reasons I would like to be unbanned of the main discord for the server I love to play on. First are foremost is the community aspect. Not being able to be involved in what happens in the discord like seeing events or auctions and what not in the announcements or dev updates its hard to feel like I'm connected with the community or even the unturned run server. The other reason is for reports and helping people out in the support channel. I've had hundreds, yes, hundreds of instances of people breaking rules, but I've stopped trying to record them as I cant even do anything without being in the discord. Or helping out new players in the support with problems we all have faced and gotten help from. I am sorry for what I got banned for but again, no hard felt feelings, I just want to be apart of the community again.

My discord: riverblast1013

(or this but this is from the old version of discord) Riverblast1013#7776 

sincerely,

Riverblast1013

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2023 4:19 pm
Topic Tags
Share: