Weon Floki Ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

Weon Floki Ban Appeal [ Maybe False Perm? ]

Weon Floki
(@weon-floki)
Eminent Member Customer
Weon Floki LifeRP Ban Appeal,

So Here's what happened; i was joking around with Matitik Jurre and dzeko was around, after some time me and matitik were in my garage and i full died because of bleeding out, i came back and saw dzeko pull out a snowball launcher and gassed up my garage with matitik inside, i was afraid of dying and moved far back and i started singing ''Erika'' and goose came out of vanish did nothing to dzeko that literally gassed up my garage and proprety and came up to me said i have a ''experienced ban history in LifeRP and that he will think how long my ban should be'', after 1 minute and 27 seconds of thinking he PERM banned me, keep in mind i only said the first 15-20 words of that song and i never made and nazi related jokes as my ban says, also this song has nothing to do with gassing people, the song is talking about a woman named Erika and it was used for dates or a soldiers longing back in the 1930's.

Why do i think i should be unbanned?; Because i bring joy to the server i give out money to new players and help them keep playing liferp by giving them a quick 3-6 minute tutorial, i do this because i see liferp players or newbies kosing killing, i sometimes see them not doing stuff properly like: robbing, working, claiming propreties ECT... so i've been playing for a long time and even tho i break a rule on accident from time to time, nobody is perfect and even when i do i always refund them before being banned, some of my previous bans are even false i just didnt have a clip to prove nothing, and as well people like me and i whould never break a rule on command. also i made a Mass Kos-er quit the server yesterday because he was going around the mass and killing people with items on them. so i think i should be unbanned as i am a good player in general, i never scam and i help people [ most of the people ]. And i wasnt meaning anything bad while singing it, just a friendly joke,people want me unbanned and i think i should be given a second chance at the best roleplay server out there, Unturned LifeRP.

What Server was i banned on?; So i was banned from:

Unturned LifeRP play.unturnedroleplay.com ◾️ 27015 ◾️ Unlimited (URP) ◾️

My Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/8707030780708707803/

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2024 4:19 pm
matitik10 reacted
Topic Tags
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

+rep nice guy always positive would be sad to loose someone like this in community “incourgeing racism” admins say n word in diff vc all the time unfairness to community unbann weon!!!!!! #FP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2024 4:42 pm
Weon Floki reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep big picka best blowies on the server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2024 6:50 pm
Weon Floki reacted
Findmymom
(@findmymom)
Eminent Member

+rep very good guy I miss him already, I think he was false banned please unban him I will be so happy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2024 6:07 am
Weon Floki
(@weon-floki)
Eminent Member Customer

By the way i am also sorry for singing it but whould be great to have a second chance.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2024 6:38 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

+rep idk u but u seem like nice guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2024 5:12 pm
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

+rep best singer