Not Epic ban

Notifications
Clear all

Not Epic ban

Sloppy
(@alejandro)

-What happened/why you were banned
me and my group robbed a player by the name of Ensign after we left he called 911 alerting ivar a police on to us we were driving down the road when Ivar in a non PD car came the other way we say him and he told us to get out slowly as he was going to arrest us according to the rules being arrested is Part of a RP scenario and in a RP scenario you are able to fight back (Killing is allowed as part of an RP scenario such as a gang war, robbery gone wrong etc. or in retaliation to another player being aggressive towards you) Ivar and Steve the person in the car with him both went out with guns drawn so I said to my group on my mark we will jump out and kill then 3,2,1 go and then we killed them. I took Steve gun and nothing else 
Link to VIDEO: https://medal.tv/clips/48497674/d1337rLGr8BX you can hear him say get out the car slowly in a attempt to arrest us 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
As according to the rules this is not KOS but an RP scenario, if it was KOS I apologise as I must of read the rules wrong.

Banned from LIFERP 

Steam link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199075495178/

thanks for you time 

-sloppy

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2021 3:00 pm
Sloppy
(@alejandro)

I would also Like to add that after I have spoken to other people about this and they say it is KOS. If this act was KOS I am extremely apologetic and after a good read of the rules I feel as if I should be allowed to Play LIFERP once again. I now Understand what is right and what is wrong when it comes to KOS and a RP scenario. If I could be given one more chance I will not do wrong by the server again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2021 4:14 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

After having long talks with Luci one of the people involved in this situation he himself has admitted that he believes this was KOS, You guys intentionally drove into PD screaming honking your horns to get PD to come out and try to arrest you, On top of that you guys drove on the wrong side of the road ramming into a PD car, Any cop would've told you too fuck off or to get out of the vehicle, You're on the wrong side of the road ramming into them. You could have very much just reversed out of there and drove off instead of shooting them, you could've got into a chase and escape that way. I watched the footage at first and I thought you guys were just shooting them to shoot them, But than I realized you guys actually looted them. This was just a tragic and lame excuse to kill someone, go on a PVP server if you want to fight them, not on a life rp server where cops actually want to RP instead of getting shot cause criminals rammed into them. Like I said, Luci admitted you guys did wrong, It's not IF you did wrong, you did wrong. Reappeal and own up to what you did instead of trying to defend your actions and apologizing on a IF you did something wrong.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2021 5:50 pm
Share: