Banned on whitelist

Notifications
Clear all

Banned on whitelist

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

I was recently banned on whitelist and I understand why, I was offline raiding and that is against the rules. I had forgotten to read the whitelist rules and did not know. I have now read all the whitelist rules and am asking for one more chance

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 6:41 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Could show how sorry you are by repairing all your damages that took hours to make and now repair, just fyi. And please follow the template that Nylex put together: https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/how-to-appeal-a-ban-read-before-posting/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 7:25 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

I´d vote no.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 7:57 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I'd also vote no. Admittedly I am a little biased as it's highly likely that he raided my base, but I think this is a serious enough offence that it shouldn't be forgiven. I'd feel differently if it was something more minor, however.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 8:02 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

Could show how sorry you are by repairing all your damages that took hours to make and now repair, just fyi. And please follow the template that Nylex put together: https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/how-to-appeal-a-ban-read-before-posting/

yea I would help you rebuild and also I made a new ban appeal following the template

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 8:11 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

you forgot to read the rules for a server that has a bunch of rules and literally requires you to apply to be able to play on? pffffffff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 8:30 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

First you forget to read the rules and now you forget to use the template... Great.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 1:39 am
Share: