Notifications
Clear all

Banned for KOS but it wasnt really kos

Page 1 / 3
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel like I should be unbanned  because first of all he was near my base and his clan as raided me 3 times so that scares me when they're around my base. I really like the server I'm having a lot fun with my friends on here and this is the only game we all get to play together because they don't all have great PC's and many people KOS a lot more then me and you ban me for 1 KOS and not really a KOS cause he was threatening my base. And one last thing it says in the rules that first time KOS ing is a verbal warning then a /warn then a ban so please consider unbanning me I will never KOS again. I was about to donate and that guy said I'm gonna get banned so I didn't but ill reconsider if I get unbanned thanks for your time. I have a witness.
-What server you were banned from Chernarus RP unwhitelisted one
-A link to your steam profile 76561198124074945

Remind yourself of the server rules

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.  PS. great server <3

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 2:30 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Also I applied to get into the whitelisted server so stuff like this won't happen.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 2:47 am
juanesco87
(@juanesco87)
New Member Customer

I was one of the witnesses when he shot the kid, he was near the base and has raided us before it was an act of self defense. Mazzy defended his base unlike other kids on the server that spawn in and go around shooting people no questions ask, its happened to me before but i haven't reported it since its become a common theme whiten  the server, the group tries hard to RP and play by the rules, but the experience has been tainted by people like  Specopsniper and other people with large clans, we have a large clan i wont hide that but we dont kos or greif on the server, we try to go around helping people but its near impossible to help people out when all they do is kill, other large clans dont even attempt to communicate or Rp , the clan that he is in all they do is greif and kos, we have been victim to them plenty  of times, Grimm stumbled upon us before and we made a peaceful interaction with him and even traded some gear, we are not a bad clan, mazzy acted upon self defense i was right next to him when he shot him, as a matter of fact i told him to take the shot, it was self defense and nothing more, im going to start recording to prove that kos is a massive issue in the server, i will say this again and i wont stop stressing it it was a act of self defense and no more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:03 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

in the video, I LITERALLY said I was heading off to Petrovka to loot and had no intention of even raiding you and wasn't even thinking about you. I ran PASSED you and away from the cave yet you think I was going to your base you said you had there. nice try buddy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:37 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Yea ok but I still have no idea what your intentions are. And still it was my first time EVER KOSing so that shouldn't be a ban

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:40 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

I know you didn't know my intentions, why I am questioning your thoughts of me raiding your base was because I was running passed and away from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:43 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

I mean I'm sorry I understand it was a bad decision I just don't think I should be banned for the first time ever KOS ing on the server it should be a warning cause this was the first server I found in a while that I actually started having fun on and know I got nothing to play while all my friends play on here.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:46 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

I was also about to donate until you said "have fun with your ban"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:47 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Like you didn't have much on you we didn't want the gear you just scared us by being so close to it like we could give you, your stuff back and we could be neighbours.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:48 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

If it was your first time then it's not down to me. I'm sorry but you shouldn't really KOS someone who is running away from you who didn't attack in the first place, lessons learnt by you and your group.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:00 am
KrisZ1240
(@kris)
New Member Customer

I don't mind it if you get a second chance, but you and your clan should really stop trying to counter raid Nova's clan. Granted you attacked us first and destroyed our helicopter. But Nova was running away from your "base" instead of trying to raid it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Since when does it matter if its your first time KOSing? What kind of mindset is that, you think its ok to KOS 'cause its your first time doing it? You break the rules and you'll be banned. You purposefully KOSed somebody so you were banned. Simple. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:11 am
Fox_Starwar
(@fox_starwar)

Though nova is a KOSing fag...

Rip.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:16 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

It didn't want to kos I thought since he is near my base so It would be ok and I only said its my first time cause the rules said its a verbal warning just please give me a second chance even kris is ok with it. Come on man I actually liked this server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:16 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Like please a second chance I will never kos ever again and I will start recording all my gameplay

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:17 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: