Banned for KOS but ...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for KOS but it wasnt really kos

Page 2 / 3
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

because if I didn't care I wouldn't try really hard to get unbanned but I actually loved this server the mods are great it just as a few kosers and there are a lot of people that kos more then me it was 1 time he was near my base please just give me a second chance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:18 am
GoldenBulldog
(@goldenbulldog)
New Member Customer

KOS-
If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Whether Nova has KOSd before or not does not relate to Mazzy KOSing or this situation. As I said Mazzy had no way of identifying who Nova even was.

It doesn't matter how many times you've KOSed, if you're found guilty with solid proof, you're gonna be banned...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:22 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: GoldenBulldog

KOS-
If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.

If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned

If you purposefully, meaningfully 

purposefully, meaningfully 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:23 am
juanesco87
(@juanesco87)
New Member Customer

there have been people that have done so much more kosing than mazzy i have been by his side for the entire game play and we have been kosed more than we kosed other people, everyone on the server has kosed more than him that was his first legitimate KOS. 

ReplyQuote
juanesco87
(@juanesco87)
New Member Customer

there have been people that have done so much more kosing than mazzy i have been by his side for the entire game play and we have been kosed more than we kosed other people, everyone on the server has kosed more than him that was his first legitimate KOS. 

ReplyQuote
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

but kris doesn't mind if I get a second chance just one more please

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:23 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Nylex I know the rules I always read rules before I play, I admit it wasn't a good choice but it happened I think everyone deserves a second chance and me and nova can become friends

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:25 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Why do you persistently keep bringing up other people and other situations which are unrelated to this? 

Other people who have done more KOSing than Mazzy aren't here, this isn't about them. I don't understand why you keep comparing this situation to others? It's black and white, Mazzy was caught KOSing on camera, reported for it and then banned. It has nothing to do with anyone else or any other situation. Besides, this situation has been treat the same as any other, if someone is reported for KOS with solid proof, they also.. get banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:25 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Fox, please. The only time I've killed someone is when we're raiding/defending, being shot at or holding someone up for giggles and they try something to kill me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:26 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'll tell you what,

If nova feels like you should be given a second chance, so be it. Perhaps he'll want his gear back or something. After all it was him who is affected by this. So maybe you could become friends, who knows...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:27 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

I understand that we all started recording today so we could start reporting some people and cleaning up the server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:27 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Nova I understand youre probably mad but I think we can become friends and ill give you gear back if you want but I really just want to play on the server with my friends

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:28 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

I don't think he should be given a second chance, I posed no threat and he didn't know who I was until after he killed me. I didn't lose much so there's not much to bargain for.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:31 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

cmon man kris thinks I should be given one can we just talk about this

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 4:32 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: