Ban Appeal - Conten...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal - Content Cop (ToasterDude_) and the Tale of Lies

CEO_Of_Lawyers_Inc
(@ceo_of_lawyers_inc)

-What happened/why you were banned?

Now, to begin with, I should tell you my story. Why I reasonably believe why I have been banned. Due to a potential situation that involved a robbery and setup of a police officer that jailed our potential "customer", and so-called, friend. Also stole our products and held multiple contrabands of ours in his inventory. Therefore, I believe it involved something rather in the area w/ something to do with a cop. Although, I might be wrong. But, let's get into the "juicy" part of this post.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

To begin with, I would like to really elaborate on an extremely important staff member that we all know that goes by the name of, @ToasterDude_#7368 (on discord, userid: 602982831236317245). He is a Staff Member who holds the position of Administrator on multiple servers and acts like the "Big Brother" from 1984 towards those servers. Now, I would love to include in this post my experience with him on the Escape From Unturnov Server.

The first time I found Toast, he was first nice because he was involved in a situation that included giving us loot on the Unturnov server considering he was "wiping" apartments clean, considering it was part of a "wipe". Let's not really focus on the injustice some new players received and rich players received either as it isn't important in our case, all of us got wiped and that's it.

Now, to move on, a little more into spectating Toast do his work, some players decided to do some different deeds here and there, might as well as cross the line where you can't because else your inventory would be wiped. (that's in the case where he would still be wiping the apartment and if you get in there whilst he is doing it, you get wiped and kicked possibly). Now, nothing wrong about it, although- it started showing 'cracks' in his personality, I began realizing how he isn't the person he really is, not so nice, not so perfect, he's very sensitive, he's ignorant and very introverted.

Now, I might seem to be complaining a lot, considering it's just the start of the post, but hear my words. I have my opinion and some clips that I will leave at the end of these posts for you to consider. Some of my encounters with him. How Toast isn't able to receive any sort of criticism and meets it with "toxicity and hate". And trust me, I used my best tones with him. This situation later evolved into most players getting kicked, Toast became the victim of the situation because some players made some jokes.

He also included multiple times how he got "mass-reported", (where I haven't found any reports neither on the forum nor the discord server, might be deleted, you never know). And has later turned his bad side on us. He completely became silent, he would kick any member trying to make a joke or a hint on something that might seem inclusive to toast or rather, "not nice", to him. One example we can bring up is our situation with how when somebody discussed "Canada", which is Toast's country of origin, possibly, who knows, that's what his steam says.

He later got into a simple argument of the simplest JUST because someone made a joke regarding Canada and their position in participating in wars, and no, Canada has never sent any troops to Vietnam, YOU are wrong Toast. 

Moving on, we should actually get into the situation that here and there involves the speculations of whether and why should I be unbanned, only if we consider the situation that brought this up in the first place. The Police. Now, at this point of the post, I would love to consider Toast's association with the Police and him, consider it like Toast is the Alpha Wolf, and the police are his small pups who he looks over, surprisingly, it's as cringe awful as it gets. 

For my experience, I first saw Toast's association with the police when I read how he advocated for police to get better loot, specifically the "revolver or gae" joke he decided to make on his own, message-id of which is: 748242445514309672, 748242403030204438, stating the police should change their load-out, considering his position in the police himself. As you might know, my experience isn't as good as him considering I've already experienced his actions on the Unturnov server. 

All of this already started rising some hints in my speculations, like a major breakthrough in a case, what is it with the Police, their defense, their power, on the server? What's the association of Toast in this? It's time we get into the final part. The possible involvement of Toast in our situation.

Later on that day, I was involved in a police situation that if we go back to the very start of the post, is going to involve the same Cop, as we involved previously, but now, with even more detail to the situation. Now, the whole situation began as me and my friend decided to make a plan to get the cop in our hands. He had our contraband, they raided a place a while ago, surprisingly the cop hasn't stashed any items, and was carrying it on him all this time.

This let us to thoroughly analyze the situation and plan-out a "gang-bang" to force him out of our items and contraband and our friend who he jailed earlier that day. This situation got us to fake a call on him and bring him closer to Monterey, he got to Industrial Area, he got out of his cop car, and moved on towards Monterey through the tunnel, lucky me, we set it up in an excellent strategic zone. 

As he entered that tunnel, I jump from the top, go into his back, start screaming "He's there, He's there! Keep on going! He's running away!". This leads the cop to hurry up with his gun out, and as soon as he gets out of the tunnel, my friend starts banging him with a pistol, hunting him like an animal, I finally get out of the tunnel too and smack his face with my sharp ax, leading him to fall to the dragon and bleed out.

But- What is. The issue. Here?

The cop began bringing up Toast. As we reviewed previously, Toast is like the Alpha Wolf to the cops, he's like the God Father to them. He's the big head, the cop stated that I quote, "all of you are going to get banned today, ahahaha,". I quote, "toast will ban all of you for breaking the rules and you will all be gone". This got me to realize that this is it. This is the problem. They have just way too much power. But wait- this can't be so simple?

The grand finale. Moving towards later in the day, we finished off the cop, shut him up, and he probably went to call Toast later that day. Everything went fine, we did our thing, and I look at the chat and see- "Heinz, what the #### are you doing?", "kosing much?", I ask him later on. "Excuse me?" , "May you please elaborate?", "Do you have any sort of evidence to back up what you're saying?". Now, let's focus on the part where I said 'evidence'. This will be our discussion later on. 

As soon as I asked my last question, demanding for the evidence to support Toast's case. I realized it had to involve the situation with the cop, he predicted it, he stated he'll call the Alpha Wolf into this. And there the Alpha Wolf was, he came right in and bit my, nuts position on the server, hard. I was gone, poof.

With my emotions rising, blood boiling, mind rushing, I went and took a bathroom break- I came back. I started investigating and message Toast rather instantly and realized he was speaking from his phone. So I asked him my questions and waited for a response, my impatience grew bigger, I asked again, half an hour later.

No response. I asked again, 2 HOURS LATER. No response. While in the meanwhile Toast, with his ignorant state, introverted personality, egoistic position. He decided to continue chatting on the discord server whilst ignoring me, my messages, and everything I asked him. He decided to keep it as "jokes & giggles", whilst ignoring me and ignoring everything that went down.

It was like a flush of a toilet for him like he couldn't care less. And here is the issue. If we talk more about ToasterDude_ , he's anti-semitic, as you could guess by his anime profile picture with the girl with the red band, he goes against Israel like it's something taken out of the sense of it being a joke. He seems to account for people bitching a lot but whenever it's him he disagrees on a full note.

He can't take criticism, and abuses his power on people that he seems to notice, that disagree with him. You might argue he "does a better job then any other staff member". Yeah well taking a sh#t and rushing the work isn't the best quality either, it's rather quality then quantity. 

To be fair, it's not his fault he's introverted, but you can always work on who you are, and fix your own trouble & issues.  You don't need others for this. The case with ToasterDude_ , it's a completely different thing. His ignorance and hypocrisy really pays and plays a huge role in this community, and we shall stop it, very soon. Or at-least, advocate for change.

Therefore, I would like to bring this situation to light, all the victims I heard about that experienced some sort of similar, unjust, situations with Toast. Without any sort of proper handling of the situation. Rise up, speak up, and raise your voice. Let us all advocate for what's right!

Also, here are the clips:

Some of these clips might not seem any sense to you, or rather, might not even be in the right place of this situation. But trust me, it all reflects on his ignorance, hypocrisy, introverted personality, and his mutual between the police and him. In some of these clips, I argue with some people, and since they defend Toast, they kick me although both sides share the same situation, "toxicity" if that's what you would call, or even a simple argument, both sides need to be punished, and not just me.

medal.tv/clips/31543249/d13373CS3wvQ , medal.tv/clips/31543320/d1337qojJMW2 . I actually expected to have more. No luck here I guess.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Might post some screenshots later on if requested. If you're wondering, just search up on discord from user: ToasterDude_ , and you'll be able to see some of the things he said and read more about the situations he was involved in.

-What server you were banned from

UnturnedRolePlay , LifeRP.

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302204211

(If you guys would like to express your feelings about this and reply your own opinion, care to reply with this):

"I had a similar experience with ToasterDude_,
Signed,
(Your Name)."

Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2020 1:36 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Some answers:
Is Toaster anti-semitic? - No, it's a pfp from a dating game and he still somehow hasn't managed to change it, it may be offensive to people, but he ain't against jews or anything (at least from what i know)
Why do cops stick to Toaster so much? - Toaster is basically 2nd in command of the entire PD and he is also staff while at that, that should give you enough of an idea why cops adore him.
Is Toaster Canadian? - Yes.
Your ban reason? - KOS, judging from the way you worded it.
Can he take criticism? - I've spoken to Toaster a bunch, but not a lot considering he sounds like he's living in an aquarium. Personal experience = haven't criticized him enough, from what i've heard = no, no he can't.
Does he abuse? - slightly, at least from my experience.
Why does he want more PD weaponry? - don't know why, but Toaster has a huge fetish for revolvers and i don't really get why he wants more guns when the PD have literal LMGs in their arsenal, guess you cant expect much from actual 10 year olds.
Were the "mass reports" deleted? - no, they're all in staff chat.

I'm not gonna try and defend Toaster if he's in the wrong or something, this post seems pretty accurate as to how Toaster acts if you're talking to a person who doesn't know a lot about what's been going on with him, I personally haven't been keeping up with Toaster a lot but from what i hear from people, it mostly ain't good news. Just so you know, Nylex won't do anything about this unless a ton of people cry about this, so have fun trying to do an uprising and getting muted by the "alpha wolf" himself, if you want anymore questions answered, then just @ me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2020 11:36 pm
CEO_Of_Lawyers_Inc
(@ceo_of_lawyers_inc)

@lenny-mcmemer

Thank you for your reply, although- I must disagree with some of your points.

This isn't some sort of an "uprising", although it's heavily pointed towards one and as much as it encourages one lol, it really isn't supposed to cause one. The key point here is for Toaster to show his evidence towards my KoS reason, it seems like he strongly believes in what his cops tell him, so why wouldn't he just present the evidence? Isn't it how it goes? No video no proof? I mean, I reported numerous people, and from my experience as long as you have a clip you can easily get things done. 

Does this justify Toaster's ignorance of my request for evidence and or at least some discussion with him? No, I don't think so. I probably think you would agree. There isn't any point to ignore me if you don't have anything to hide, (referring to Unturned), which is why he could participate in this conversation and at least interact with some points made.

Also, you stated he isn't Anti-Semitic and although as much as it might be anime, hot waifu, he still keeps making numerous points about Palestine and Israel? Memes? Sure thing. Although, who knows, Canada did less than them both lol. And as far as the story goes, as much as cops adore him, he shouldn't be one-sided with them as much, although I can't tell as I don't have much of the backstory side of what went down.

P.S. Still looking for Toaster's side of this story.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2020 12:40 am
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

This is the 3rd report against a staff member this month, but I digress Toaster is a good dude and I've had nothing but good experiences with him, from your post I would say that you were banned for KOS, I've never seen Toaster abuse his admin powers but I haven't played in a while so I may not be the best source of information. Toaster isn't anti-Semitic, as Lenny said its just his profile picture (Even if he was, it would be irrelevant). "does a better job than any other staff member". Yeah well taking a sh#t and rushing the work isn't the best quality either, it's rather quality than quantity. " I don't know about this one because just the other day Toaster was on Unturnov (The worst URP server) for a few hours clearing unused apartments, if you were unjustly banned then you'll probably be unbanned soon, there is also no evidence in this post other than you saying that you were unjustly banned etc. If you can provide proof of his abuse then perhaps something will happen. If you want any more questions answered, then just @ me and that is @Šcòrpíöñ#2141, also being introverted isn't a crime or something he can be removed for.

- Scorpion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2020 2:00 am
CEO_Of_Lawyers_Inc
(@ceo_of_lawyers_inc)

@scorpiontherightfulking

I've already spoken about some of his abuse and some of his personality with some of the clips I posted if you haven't seen. Unjust kicking while treating the opposite party with different terms? Kind of harsh and bias. Also, I never stated that being introverted is a crime, I don't see where you got that one from. ???

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2020 4:12 pm
Share: