Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jay "Yellow" Moore. (Yellow's FIXED WL Application)

Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yeah, English is my First Language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I would like to join the whitelisted roleplaying community as I feel the public servers don't provide an authentic roleplaying experience. I would love to play on a server where people actually roleplay where I can feel Immersed in the game.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, it is a Turtle Beach Stream Mic.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have played on the Public servers for about 2 years now and I have always tried to roleplay on them. I play GMOD RP games and I often play Arma RP games.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Jay Moore was the only son of Mary and Rob Moore, a couple living in the South-West of Ireland. He was born 24 years before Day 0. Rob Moore was the local mechanic, a sweet man with nothing but compassion. Mary Moore was a stay at home mom. In school, Jay had gotten an interest in construction and building. When he graduated he joined a construction firm and had learned a lot about the industry and became good at building and making thing in a few years. He had become the staff manager for his firm due to his management skills. He liked his job at first, he earned enough to get by with a shitty apartment downtown. He thought to himself "What if I'm here for the rest of my life?"

It was 4 years before Day 0 when Jay's parents were in a car crash and died, he was 20 years old. As the only child, he received their belongings. They weren't rich but it was quite a lot of money. He was filled with grief, he remembered the cakes his mother used to make or the times his father took him hunting. He had decided that he shouldn't live the same mediocre lives they did. Jay always had an interest in Politics and decided maybe he could help make a difference in Ireland. He moved to Dublin to study European Studies and Politics at Trinity College.  For his second year, he had been sent to Germany on a foreign learning program. In Germany, he met his roommate Hans, a former actor who was only okay at acting so he decided to study Politics.

It was the middle of the night. Jay was sleeping comfortably until he heard the loud slamming of a door. He looked over to see Hans with blood on his face. "What the hell?" Jay asked as he saw the panting German holding the door closed. "They, they tried to bite me... I, I had to, I had to..." Jay gave a quick "Who tried to bite you, are you drunk?" Hans explained the situation to him. Apparently, there was a bunch of infected who attacked Hans's late night course. He had stabbed one to get away. They both decided to set out for the airport and leave the country. In the morning, Hans drove them to the airport but when they got there they saw it was already flooding was infected and soon to be infected. There were dogs that people had left at the airport, they looked rabid. One of them bit Hans's leg but he managed to get it off as he got back in the car. They decided their best plan of action was to leave Germany by land, heading to the colder Russia. On the German border with Poland, they were stopped by a Polish Soldier who asked them something they didn't understand. It sounded like "Too much on conshenya?" They didn't understand. Jay said "English?" The man stopped and thought. He said "Bites?" In a panicked, confused voice. Jay showed his arms and legs and the man gestured him towards the gate. Hans pulled up his pant leg and tried to explain that a dog bit him. Jay wasn't sure if the man couldn't understand or just didn't believe him but he fired two rounds into his head and let his corpse fall. Jay ran through the gate, the soldier raised his gun but lowered it and let him go.

Jay had tried the solo thing for a year after that. It didn't really work, the world was broken, who would fix it? He decided that if he had to kill people who aren't people anymore, and if he had to aim guns at sixteen-year-old kids just in case they pulled a gun on me; life wasn't worth living. Someone needed to restore order. Jay decided he would have to do it himself. He thought an alias and different look would suit him. He decided on the name "Yellow." It was his favourite colour and he felt it represented the situation perfectly. A load of piss. He found some bleach in a gas station and poured it in his hair turning it copper-yellow. He decided he would start to restore governance in Russia by creating a democracy named The Bureau. He arrived in Chernaraus and promised himself he would take over and restore order. No matter what cost. He and his allies used to chant "Ordinis aut mortem"; "Order or Death."

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ignisyellow/

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 12:49 am
Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

Lemme just bump that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2018 2:26 pm
BruceHD007
(@brucehd007)

Hope you get accepted mate. I really like your story and it’d be cool roleplaying with you, because you seem like a really mature and serious roleplayer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 12:47 am
Yellow reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Sure yeah, I'll accept this. Make sure you read these rules, there are no second chances.  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/mark-whitelist-application-re-post/#post-16868

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 3:40 am
Yellow reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

And banned not even 24 hours later for offline raiding (and beeing so fucking stupid to even leave a hint about his Order of Stupidity). Well done cunt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 10:41 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

God dang...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 12:39 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

What happened please explain!!

And one question: if I find a car which is unlocked In front of a house am I allowed to take it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 5:35 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: DaddyJokes

And one question: if I find a car which is unlocked In front of a house am I allowed to take it?

I would assume you would be able to take it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 6:17 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Scorpion

Posted by: DaddyJokes

I would assume you would be able to take it.

If it belongs to the homeowner then you may not take it and if you're caught that's a ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 10:29 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I doubt it belongs to someone if it's unlocked.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 10:54 am
Share: