Notifications
Clear all

Mark Whitelist Application, Re-post

mjacob652
(@mjacob652)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very fluent.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the whitelist community because I love roleplay and enjoy this game so its really the best of both worlds, along with the fact I hate people who just want to be "cancer" in roleplay servers.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've played on many ArmA whitelisted roleplay servers, not much so say except they started out roleplay and as they evolved they turned into loop holes for killing people.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

(This is the background I use for most of my ArmA story's and this uses a ArmA map so sorry if it sounds kinda strange) Mark Mercer was your average kid who lived in Chernarus, but he would always get into trouble. It was always something stupid like: drinking, drugs(no hardcore drugs like glue, only berries), fighting. He was finally forced to leave, either that or go to jail.  Mark moved to the homely Greek island called Altis, He lived there quite nicely not stirring up to much trouble. When he turned 18 he joined the police academy and worked as a police officer for three years before turning dirty. While doing nothing terribly bad, with good intentions, Mark does do some controversial contract work, including that of a hitman(Only taking hits on the worst of criminals). Around the time of the outbreak Mark decided to move back to his home town due to the high tourist traffic of Altis. And this is were were left off.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/mjacob652

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2018 7:33 am
PUGBR
(@pugbr)
Active Member Customer

good one i think you are gonna get aproved 

BTW i have 1600 hours of arma so i understanded everything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 9:04 am
mjacob652
(@mjacob652)
New Member Customer

Im going to bump this, am I doing something wrong because it seems everyone around me is getting an answer...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2018 12:31 am
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

I like it mate, But if you extended the story it would be better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 12:39 am
BruceHD007
(@brucehd007)

Yeah. I’d suggest to expand the story and add some information regarding Mark. You don’t need to listen to my suggestion, but I’m sure the chances of getting accepted would be higher. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 12:45 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Ahahahahahahahaha. I'm leaving this one for Fisher my friend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 3:33 am
mjacob652
(@mjacob652)
New Member Customer

Bump, no one has answered anything...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2018 5:24 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Ok thanks Potion for leaving this to me. *warms sledgehammer*

First of all, what Arma WL servers did you play on? Just asking out of curiosity because yea, i played lot of WL arma roleplay.

Second: Hitman? Get the fuck outta here before i hit u man.

Third: You know whitelist plays in cherno right? Maybe check the lore we have here. Makes no sense if ur guy moves from cherno to Altis (this isnt Arma btw) and then suddenly sits in Cherno again. Makes no sense bruh.

Fourth: If this is all you can muster up for a whitelisted server, then i dont know who the fuck accepted your Arma WL applications. Either a drunk, a 12 year old or none of both. Really sad. This application shows you have no creativity for roleplay and you cant have played on famous Arma WL RP servers is this is the best u can do and u used that before to get in there.

Denied. Lata
*drops sledgehammer*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 5:37 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

First of all, what Arma WL servers did you play on? Just asking out of curiosity because yea, i played lot of WL arma roleplay.

Third: You know whitelist plays in cherno right? Maybe check the lore we have here. Makes no sense if ur guy moves from cherno to Altis (this isnt Arma btw) and then suddenly sits in Cherno again. Makes no sense bruh.

Fourth: If this is all you can muster up for a whitelisted server, then i dont know who the fuck accepted your Arma WL applications. Either a drunk, a 12 year old or none of both. Really sad. This application shows you have no creativity for roleplay and you cant have played on famous Arma WL RP servers is this is the best u can do and u used that before to get in there.

Denied. Lata
*drops sledgehammer*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 5:39 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Denied. Lata
*drops sledgehammer*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 5:39 pm
Share: