Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] CoolGuy's Whitelist Application

_Cool Guy_
(@_cool-guy_)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the white listed role playing community?: I want to join the white listed role playing community because i want to become a better role player and make some new memories and friends. I also want to jump right back into nylexs servers because i had the most fun playing on them.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i have! I played on cherno for a long time with Surprise, Grimm, Milster. Etc. I join their small military group to stop kosers and bring peace to cherno. But...We had many groups try to take over and take out the Milita. We had a huge base in a construction site and it lasted awhile, until  we got raided during the night and not that many of us were on. They made it into our base and demolished everything they saw. They wiped out all our hard worked loot and destroyed all our beds. There was too many of them...and we were finally defeated. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Oh..Hello i haven't seen a person in awhile. Ever since me and my friends were attacked, we were split off and I've been lost in the wood with no map and only the stars. I eventually found a road and followed it until i meet you. By the way my name is Zaac. here is a little bit about where i came from. I was a lieutenant for a private Milita that provided peace for the land. When the world changed and zombies started to appear i was only a young boy and my parents died and i had no family left. I was found by a decent young man named Surprise. He wanted to know if i had a family but i could tell he already knew the answer by how i looked. HE picked me up and taught me everything i know. That is how i am still alive today. Now i'm trying to find a new life, but i don't really know what i want to do. Well alright i got to start heading off and trying to find food. You have a nice day sir and good luck out there!

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303339037/

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 10:32 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 1:35 am
Share: