Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] ItzZipper's application (last attempt maybe)

ItzZipper
(@itzzipper)

How old are you?: 13 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? : Fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? : I have always liked roleplaying and doing it with others which gives you a full experience in roleplaying 

Do you have a working microphone? : Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?(if so we'd love to hear about it!) : I have roleplayed on different unturned servers but i haven't been able to have a full roleplay experience with people who enjoy it fully 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic : I was a poor man but before when i lived with my parents , i was 11 years old , me and my dad would go out and hunt deer. One day when i was 19 years old my parents kicked me out because i wasn't pay them for the energy bills and i had no money at that time when they kicked me out but i was looking for a job so i could at least be able to buy food and rent a flat but i couldn't find a job because i was wearing damp and dirty clothes because of having no shelter on rainy days now i am on the streets with my guitar that has a few missing strings which i have had since i was 7 years old hoping that will have enough money to buy some food , i was friendly to all the people around me and when i was helping an old lady cross the street she didn't give me a smile or a "Thank you" when we had got to the other side she just looked back at me in disgust but i get over it and everynight i search through the dumpsters looking for one thrown out meal because sometimes i have the odd day were i cant buy any food , one day i saw my dad i rushed up to him as fast as i could as he got in his car i just made it because i didn't have that much energy because i haven't had food or water for a few days and asked if i could borrow some change but because of all the hair i had on the top of my head and face he didn't know who i was it's like my identity has changed completely , i was anonymous to my family , then a outbreak had broken out i was in fear of all the people and my family that didn't recognize my face or voice but i still cared for them , i was worried for them but i realised they will not come back to life but only as a brain firsty creature so i will try to befriend everyone i come across no matter what and the bad people who kill and rob scavengers we will take them down.

As the days go by i forget about my past day after day , my name is george something but i only remember the first part because i haven't had human interaction for along time because nobody as asked what my name is , i have walked around the hole town searching for gear or people but nothing apart from zombies that i have been killing with a bat i hear a car going through the town and they stop and get out i slowly make my way towards the people hoping that they are friendly i hear gunshots i get down as my ears ring with pain , i run now knowing they tried to kill me they started shouting at me saying "come here little baby" i hide i the nearest building hoping that they didn't see me enter , i hide in a room with the door barricaded with wooden furniture and realised that termites and weakened all of the wood and i knew that it wouldn't hold up for long if they came in hide in a corner hoping that they don't check this building as i hear footsteps go by , i hear a scream and then people laughing , then a gunshot........

Steam URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259008371

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 1:59 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I don't know what I even just read, that was extremely difficult to follow. Please give me way more detail on his early life like how is he poor? What of his childhood? How did he learn to play guitar? Make it have easier and more fluid transitions between details as well please. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 9:04 pm
ItzZipper
(@itzzipper)

i give up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 11:13 am
BruceHD007
(@brucehd007)

Don’t give up! Believe!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 12:07 pm