Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BlackDiamonds FIXED whitelist application

BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I love roleplaying, and I also love the Nylex  servers I think it would be so much fun to play on a whitelist server made by nylex, as I already enjoy the none whitelisted servers so much, ill make it worth your while and ill improve the rp experience for everyone. I plan on owning a shop and selling some berries (; and vehicles, and guns.

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I play space rp and springs rp I have bean law enforcer on both of them, I will not break the rules and ill try to make other peoples rp experience even better. I'm sorry for making this so short I really cant think of anything else <3

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was 2009 I was a Canadian recon sniper, my unit had just bean deployed in Afghanistan I was assigned a NTW-20 50 sniper rifle, I was scouting a land mine area for my unit I thought it was all clear.  the convoy passed by and I thought it was clear but then the last vehicle in the convoy hit a mine, the terriosts jumped out from the wall grenades flew shots fired, I looked down my scope and shot, the 50 Cal exploded his head blood was everywhere it got all over the convoy, I picked them off one by one there was only 1 Canadian solider left and he was on turret demolishing the terriosts. we finally got em all and the solider on the turret ran over to my position I covered him in case there was any more men left, we waited for the scout chopper to come pick us up, my friend was In the passenger seat of the heli he didn't look well he was groaning, he didn't have any damage done to him so I just ignored him, I regret it he jumped out of his seat and bit the pilot the pilot freaket out, and the chopper started to spin and fall to the ground I grabbed a parachute and jumped, I didn't know what happened to them I assumed it was some type of infection, I flew over a village and it was horrible people screaming attacking each. other I didn't know what to do so I ran back to base, I was pretty close to it anyway I was lucky the infection hadn't reached base. we flew back to Canada, there has bean reports of infections all across America and Canada. I didn't know what to do so I bailed I ran I took a Humvee and made a run for it my adventure continues.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299000631

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 12:41 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Military, no. denied. Please put some actual thought and realism into this, apply again in three days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 8:56 pm
Share: