Notifications
Clear all

norton's whitelist app

norton
(@norton)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am Sixteen years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I can speak English as my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My group of friends and I have had many a good time on other RP servers, however, these servers lack the boons of whitelisted servers. On almost all of these public servers, there exists at least one individual bent on ruining the fun for their server's playerbase, whether it be through griefing or KOSing. With a whitelisted server, this does not happen, and allows a more authoritarian way to maintain server order.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes. My microphone and headset work, and I am able to voicechat.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been playing Chernarus with my group of friends for a few weeks now. We have roleplayed as many different gorups, from traders, to raiders known as the Train Boys, to diplomats searching to start small pop-up cities. We have all had a blast on Chernarus and similar servers with roleplaying elements.

Character background- Franz was... an intriguing child. He was born a poor butcher's son, living in the fields of Germany. Butchery proved to be a profession of little wealth, so often Franz had to wear his father's old, blood-stained clothes to school. Obviously, Franz never knew the perks of having friends. After flunking out of kindergarten three times, his father decided that education was not the best for little Franz. Instead, he pulled Franz out of school to work in the meat shop. Under the duress of being unable to fund his family and often under the influence of homemade grain alcohol, Franz's father was an aggressive individual. Often, the aggression was taken out on Franz. Over time, the hardships of carrying around animal carcasses and dealing with his father's belt toughened Franz up to the point where he barely felt pain, or if he did, he wasn't too bothered by it. Once Franz was 18, his father had to sell the shop to an old, cranky aristocrat named Hans Stusselstoft. Franz had a burning hatred for Hans the moment he set eyes on him. Franz was no good at communicating his feelings, however, so he took it out on the animals. The cuts of meat were becoming sloppy and aggressive. The rage only increased further when his father died at an untimely age of 53. Rather than attend the funeral, Franz retreated to his sanctuary- his musty, blood-stained cutting floor. The meat was no longer cut for the satisfaction of the customer, rather it was shredded by hand in the most unholy of anger day after day. Profits from the butchery dwindled, and eventually, Hans had to shut the old shop down. Franz never understood the news. He remained in the butchery, working with what little scraps were still available. This shocked Hans when he returned to collect his things the day after. He heard the cutting, scraping noises of metal on flesh coming from the cutting room. Inside, he found a still livid Franz cutting away as if nothing had changed. "Listen boy, the shop's been closed down. It's time for you to go," he said, to an uninterested crowd. "C'mon, you dummy! Quit playing with your damn knives and-" Hans never got to finish his demands, as from Franz came a bellowing roar and a stern look of aggression. Almost in one motion, Franz threw the chunk of meat at Hans, startling the old man. He then leapt over the butcher block and grabbed the man, and proceeded to beat him savagely with a meat tenderizer. Franz left the dilapidated corpse of a man in the decaying building and set off to find a new home. He survived off of meat whether it be animal or... other. He eventually stopped in Western Russia once he saw the vast amount of decrepit corpses for him to skin strewn about the town. And there he remains, roaming about the town looking for a place to return to what he called home: his dark, musty, bloody butcher shop.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nortonnet/

Discord : bigsoggy#6109

IGN : Franz Moldenhauer

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 7:40 am
LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

Unorthodox, but great creativity and attention to detail!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 7:41 am
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

It was creative but didn't explain much how he got to Russia, did he just happen to stroll by all the way from Germany?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 5:42 pm
Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

Weird but creative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 6:15 pm
Share: